Items Introduced in Incursion

I think GGG should add Incursion in the core game, but on later stage, maybe on maps or even make Alva new master. Mechanic itself is great.
Last edited by Ravyx on Jun 5, 2018, 12:43:40 AM
I really like that we got "unique" magic and rare items this league. Crafting on such item bases is one of the most fun parts of this game
I’ve never purchased Skin Transfers (or any other consumable).

Sinvicta’s Mettle and Earendel’s Embrace might change that...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I dont get that fuss around those mods. Really?
Got two times exactly the same String of Servitude with % more dex + str and 2 soul catcher.
An +%life belt would be useful for a RF build if you can compensate somehow for the missing resists.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Simply amazing.
For all the people that are complaining about the power creep of the incursion magic mods. Those items normally have only one of the amazing mods and the rest is normal rare low tier garbage. So to get something good you need a high level Temple and a lot of luck.
Also try to remember how insane some higher tier essences were when they got released, ok they were hard to get and normally used to buff your second or third char, but still they were insane for leveling. Or in abyss where stygian vise ruined the economy for all belts because nothing was better then a rare stygian vise. Or in talisman where every other amulett was more or less worth less.
But important for all of these past leagues they got balanced well afterwards when the mechanic was included into the core game, also essences, stygian vise and talisman are still quit strong.
So much for traps! And not a single item or mod for totems. Really? How many special items for totems even exist in the game? 3?
Last edited by IamLoco on Jun 5, 2018, 2:47:01 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
I dont get that fuss around those mods. Really?

yeah. I dont get it neither. seems like a bunch of whiney kids that are sad, that a game evolves.

I think these items are all awesome
Posting here 'cause I'm a bit confused, you listed
as an Incursion unique, and I was able to purchase it from a lv8 master in Standard yesterday. Is that ok?

And +1 for a Dev Manifesto post on your thoughts behind these new mods.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Jun 5, 2018, 3:18:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info