Items Introduced in Incursion

nice
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
the temple HAS to become part of core somehow...
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Might hit us up with a Manifesto post explaining just what the hell you were thinking about when you introduced items like these.
Woah. That’s a lot of items.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Might hit us up with a Manifesto post explaining just what the hell you were thinking about when you introduced items like these.

I'd like to see this as well, because it could be fun to read how 'pandering to our power-addicted players means more support and we really need that right now' might be put in a more diplomatic light.

I also found it amusing how these examples show low-level req power mods on higher level req base items. Clever!...but fooling no one, I hope.

+1 for the Manifesto request. This is getting out of hand...
Awesome!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
But where is Mathil's Bisco? Oh wait.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I'd like to see this as well, because it could be fun to read how 'pandering to our power-addicted players means more support and we really need that right now' might be put in a more diplomatic light.

I also found it amusing how these examples show low-level req power mods on higher level req base items. Clever!...but fooling no one, I hope.

+1 for the Manifesto request. This is getting out of hand...

Indeed.

This is just stupid. While the temple is a lot of fun, the items/mods in this league are actually killing the game for me because it feels like super-ultra-power-creep (usually a term I scoff at) is taking over and where is there to go from here?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jun 4, 2018, 11:50:54 PM
the new uniques seem 'normal'

but there is nothing normal about these new 'leveling stuff'. most of these - even blue! - are endgame-items at level 2 or 4 or 5

what was the Diablo's 3 problem? itemization. why? because - for varying reasons - you equipped 2-3 collections of gear while leveling and one in the endgame and then proceeded to ignore everything that drops

here it is the same - especialy concerning weapons and body armours. twink uniques - removed from the game. most rare items before maps - removed from the game. whats left are go-to uniques and uber rare rolled rare items in endgame

i understand 'bribe' items concept, players who have any doubts must be convinced somehow that things are going great (and nothing convinces better than power handouts). but you know - the league itself - while thin and shallow if you take the insane rewards away - and gem reworks is already good enough

you can do this power creep only for so long. what will you give away for free in 3.4? pre-leveled characters?

not to mention that items like these hurt your economy more than help it
Best League, nice :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info