[DEAD] FunRoom's Ignite Elemental Hit [All Contents*]

Thank you very much for sharing.

Here's the Champion version I am going to do. :)
Perception is reality.
"
widardd wrote:
Thank you very much for sharing.

Here's the Champion version I am going to do. :)

Some routing seem to be inefficient so I tweaked a little bit for you:
https://pastebin.com/3gNJaQN6

It will get more life and defenses, but the damage might be a bit lower.
Consider adding 1 to 2 curses, that should solve the problem.

Edit: I made a mistake, one of the combat focus should be grand spectrum
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 12, 2018, 2:16:36 AM
this is a Good Mapping Build for lvl100?
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Wenker wrote:
Should we expect Ranger version with Xoph's Blood and Xoph's Nurture? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, but you will be missing a lot of dps from not shocking the enemies. I would prefer not going ignite but Point Blank Trap with Chin Sol to cover up the shock loss.

Just want to make Elementalist Ascendancy completely useless by Xoph's Nurture prolif
"
Wenker wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Wenker wrote:
Should we expect Ranger version with Xoph's Blood and Xoph's Nurture? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, but you will be missing a lot of dps from not shocking the enemies. I would prefer not going ignite but Point Blank Trap with Chin Sol to cover up the shock loss.

Just want to make Elementalist Ascendancy completely useless by Xoph's Nurture prolif

20% more ignite damage is not completely useless
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:

20% more ignite damage is not completely useless

Uncounterable arguments ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If consider going ignite with not-Elementalist's Xoph's Nurture -> DoTDPS would be trashy;
Playing Crit Build with it makes no sense, because, again, prolif deals no damage and you "deal no damage" comparing to Chin Sol. Shame, this bow works so well with AoF and deals good amount of phys damage
Playing this build at the moment. I love playing Caustic Arrow and this is scratching that itch, but more so. Gonna try taking it to end-game.
"
Wenker wrote:

Uncounterable arguments ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If consider going ignite with not-Elementalist's Xoph's Nurture -> DoTDPS would be trashy;
Playing Crit Build with it makes no sense, because, again, prolif deals no damage and you "deal no damage" comparing to Chin Sol. Shame, this bow works so well with AoF and deals good amount of phys damage

You can still Xoph with elementalist. Despite the ignite spread being useless (radius 15 vs 18 in elementalist), you can convert 100% of its physical damage to fire for a bit extra base damage, and you get some life everytime you ignite.

However, when you put it into PoB, you will see that the damage from your weapon is actually so insignificant that a Realm Ender can do 50k more damage comparing with an Oro's Sacrifice. :/

So maybe a crit burning arrow build for Xoph bow instead?
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 12, 2018, 10:05:21 PM
Currently leveling and trying this build out ( lvl 40 ). Build is fun and very powerful. Only issues are that i have to shoot two or three times before enemies get ignited/exploded and ignite doesnt spread yet. I quess those issues are solved later? :)
"
zyppeli wrote:
Currently leveling and trying this build out ( lvl 40 ). Build is fun and very powerful. Only issues are that i have to shoot two or three times before enemies get ignited/exploded and ignite doesnt spread yet. I quess those issues are solved later? :)

You need Beacon of Ruins from your ascendancy to spread ignite. Before that you can use elemental proliferation or ignite proliferation as a substitute.

I guess I need to add that in leveling guide too.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 13, 2018, 2:50:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info