[DEAD] FunRoom's Ignite Elemental Hit [All Contents*]

Can u update your passive skill point? but There aren't combat focus in passive, andi don't know how i can do now.
"
PolskiSernik wrote:
Can u update your passive skill point? but There aren't combat focus in passive, andi don't know how i can do now.

Please use the PoB link with Path of Building. Before 3.4 I would probably not updating this build anymore.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jul 23, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
"
ig18may wrote:
Hi how would Windripper work for farming?

All enemies won't freeze in this build.
Right, just fire.
how do i sustain mana?
What Pob link isbest for damage?
"
how do i sustain mana?

A Mana Flask is more than enough for doing no regen maps
Right, just fire.
"
PolskiSernik wrote:
What Pob link isbest for damage?

For damage, I suggest Elemental Overload.
For consistency by giving up a bit damage, go Resolute Technique.
For defense, use the RT Blood Magic.
Right, just fire.
I wanted to try your Build, but you have like six different Skill Trees and a lot of weird Unique Items which you not even explain why they are BIS for this Build.

Its like you throwed some random Items in there without any explanation why i should use them, which Stats i should prefer on which Item. I mean how about Bows what is important to have on them?
Rly i dont know.

And when you need 2 different SIX LINK BOWS to switch in Boss fights then this Build is not budget.
Also you sad somewhere in you Guide, that Lorweave is useable for this Build which is expensive when u want a good one even a decent Lorweave with six link is not a budget Item, but in the End i dont even know should i use a Kaom's Heart,a Lorweave or maybe something else? what is best in slot for this Build?

Maybe im going to use this Build when you update it with only one main Skill Tree and explain every Item Slot why it is best for this Build and which Stats i should prefer and even your Gems are a Riddle to me
cuz u have linked like every Curse that exists ingame and what should i use now? (Flammability, Elemental Weakness, Despair, Projectile Weakness, Temporal Chains, Poacher's Mark, Enfeeble) what the hell should People use now ?? and with both Kaom's Items have you even the Space for all this Gems?

3.3 Max Riddle Guide [not Budget]
Last edited by Azamilol on Jul 30, 2018, 7:04:35 AM
"
Azamilol wrote:
I wanted to try your Build, but you have like six different Skill Trees and a lot of weird Unique Items which you not even explain why they are BIS for this Build.

Its like you throwed some random Items in there without any explanation why i should use them, which Stats i should prefer on which Item. I mean how about Bows what is important to have on them?
Rly i dont know.

And when you need 2 different SIX LINK BOWS to switch in Boss fights then this Build is not budget.
Also you sad somewhere in you Guide, that Lorweave is useable for this Build which is expensive when u want a good one even a decent Lorweave with six link is not a budget Item, but in the End i dont even know should i use a Kaom's Heart,a Lorweave or maybe something else? what is best in slot for this Build?

Maybe im going to use this Build when you update it with only one main Skill Tree and explain every Item Slot why it is best for this Build and which Stats i should prefer and even your Gems are a Riddle to me
cuz u have linked like every Curse that exists ingame and what should i use now? (Flammability, Elemental Weakness, Despair, Projectile Weakness, Temporal Chains, Poacher's Mark, Enfeeble) what the hell should People use now ?? and with both Kaom's Items have you even the Space for all this Gems?

3.3 Max Riddle Guide [not Budget]

1. There is a section called "Item Synergies Explanation", explaining why I chose exactly each of the unique items for the BIS. If you want to know the reasons why I didn't choose a certain unique item, there are 2 more sections for them.
EDIT: oh and I somehow explained some of them again in the Q&A section too.

2. You should really check the video marked with "BUDGET", where I stated that you only need 2 unique jewels, 2 unique rings, 1 unique glove, 1 unique bow (not 6L) and a tabula rasa in order to play T15 maps. And these items would only require around 30c at the time of making the video. I will copy the video description and place it here as well.
EDIT: sorry for maybe being a bit rude, but I do understand your concern and added a budget section, see if that helps.

3. This build guide does assemble some factors of a riddle since you actually need to understand what's going on before playing it.
I made this build to guide people into thinking, instead of just blindly copying.
So I listed everything that I considered a possible replacement for the build. This doesn't mean those items will become a better choice, but it can help people who are considering of using the build in different situations (like hardcore).
For all the curses I have listed, I have also recommeneded 2 for your reference. But what you should choose is up to you. In fact I received feedback from a player that by giving up curses and go MOM, he feels better sustain in maps. So I listened and quoted his build in the guide as well.

Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jul 30, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
I don't get how you got such High ignite dps, I got the same gear, my Ignite dps is at 260k, Im playing with resolute technique, and I'm 88, rest of the passive point goes into health, I got lvl21 Elemental Shot and a +3 bow, help please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info