41M DPS The "Real" Wander

Smite!!! New skill !!!
I'm not really sold on Astral plates having better dps than farrul's cause all the pob comparisons i'Ve seen had frenzy charges & power charges applied while they had no source of generation or no more than +4% regen(blood rage). With best Astral Plate money can buy i lose around 25% dps and gain 10% more health.

Farrul's with +1 Gems and %45+ damage double corruption appears to be the best chest for any dps Uelder killing build.

However for delving builds or Blade Flurry builds in general Astral plates with +Maim, +Crit outperforms Farrul's in both dps and (obviously) in providing highest HP. When a build can generate f. charges, the choice is obvious.

That said, i have a strong feeling that CI gonna be better in general in standard delving.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 20, 2018, 6:23:58 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
I'm not really sold on Astral plates having better dps than farrul's cause all the pob comparisons i'Ve seen had frenzy charges & power charges applied while they had no source or more than +4% regen(blood rage). With best Astral Plate money can buy i lose around 25% dps and gain 10% more health.

Farrul's with +1 Gems and %45+ damage double corruption appears to be the best chest for any dps Uelder killing build..

You’re referring to Mai’s Oblivion Veil right? I’ve been testing too on POB and came to the same conclusion. Farruls is just too good for dps... and also the +Maim doesnt work for KB, while charges do, which is another disadvantage.. esp since KB damage is gutted and you can sorta see the effects of the nerf carrying full parties. And the str requirement for an astral means ur basically forced into using corruption knot. I guess for astrals theres also 12% all res advantage which is 2-3 points, but meh. Im kinda tired of having to use Farruls + tempest locket for every min max dps phys conversion build so was hoping the new chest would change up the meta, but... so far cant find a good reason...
if the delve is going to be a part of the core game -which is likely- build min maxing won't be about chasing highest dps while being out of one shot range, it's gonna be about stacking as much defenses as possible while maintaining just "enough" dps to kill things, before things get out of control and make micromanagement impossible.

so in such case, highest EHP & damage mitigation will be what people are chasing after. Thus, astral plates may see more demand but i feel like meta gonna change so much that it's hard to predict what's about to happen.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 20, 2018, 9:50:09 PM
thats why i went back to CI
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Free Pics!
https://pastebin.com/eAHsRLGr

After introduction of delve content this is whhere the build is going.

7k life 40M dps. Power siphon for p. charge generation. I'm thinking of a way of using blood rage or using a ring which i can apply poacher's mark with.

Probably if i struggle in delve content, i'll switch to Lightning Coil and apply 8% phys damage taken as fire to the helmet for 96% total phys damage taken as X conversion. We'll see.

+

+

what if i told you LC with these listed items gives more than 2 times tankiness vs phys damage than leg kaoms with the same setup?

all you gotta do is convert the damage taken 100% elemental damage and aling your resistances.

this build has at the moment 86% damage reduction to every damage type.(except chaos)
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:

how much do you want for yours?
Last edited by Enahkra on Jan 24, 2019, 6:24:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info