41M DPS The "Real" Wander

Thanks!

yes, finally totally finished.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 12, 2018, 5:39:43 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
Thanks!

yes, finally totally finished.

It aint over until the GG Corrupted Tombfist's are on your char and a 20% quality Rats nest.......

you can buy mine
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Aug 12, 2018, 9:54:22 AM
tombfist are only a question of what will happen with incursion, something tells me rupenus already know someone with the perfect double corruption ;)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
tombfist are only a question of what will happen with incursion, something tells me rupenus already know someone with the perfect double corruption ;)

Didn’t he have a hook up for +1 frenzy & crit
"
"
philophil wrote:

Didn’t he have a hook up for +1 frenzy & crit

that's good enough, better would be 10% attack speed instead of +crit only.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
;)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Ur la$t piece for minmax prob lol if u are intere$ted, got bored of $tandard $elling everything :) (my $ key not working zz)
not enough minerals
i wouldn't buy any item from that league with the new set of card coming
"
philophil wrote:
i wouldn't buy any item from that league with the new set of card coming

oh yea, i didn't check the price. we may be even able to see double corrupted farrul's. who knows

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info