Save my hardcore marauder.

I'm currently level 60 in Act 2 Merciless and I feel my build is.. lacking.
In the beginning I was determined to make a Marauder that's hard to kill and well, I haven't died yet, but I wasn't really thinking about my damage.
Farming Fellshrine and even Ledge I feel that I was, and am piggybacking my way up as I do no damage at all. I try to justify myself as being a meatshield and a tank but really, the aggro mechanics aren't really stable.
I think It's partly my gear but also my talent tree, if anyone would help me make a better with some min/max and if it's worth adding DPS, that would be much appreciated.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEk9_Hy4KS7nUu8Oud3yL2o7IPDUjxkuJ-3z3ayqcql82cT2E1tk51XWPQ_EFX31JIt8uzrYLdKfPuw4GjinhJBVxYrwHwSzFE2iAAJx2WFXDZHOu-08LcauZtkY17RzNL7-CvJF52O3Pnq4bPauk6ZXOuGI8bXyqW6C5IqvkBHaYpSgaHTYTQ==

Here's my gear if you want the pathetic plates I'm using, If you have anything laying around that you're will to sell for 1 or 2 alch just tell me... subtle trade post, I know.
Spoiler

General stats if you need them
Spoiler
Life: 2834
Mana: 332
Auras: Purity, Determination, Vitality. All use 27% mana. Total of 81%/269 mana reserved.
Armor: 2747 37%.
With Determination: 4010 46%.
Resists: Fire 53%. Cold 67%. Lightning 47%. Chaos -52%.
With Purity: Fire 76%. Cold 82%. Lightning 70%. Chaos -52%.
IGN: Snizzlenose
(or Leithir, Krathia)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info