How long till open beta

I was just wondering how long until the open beta starts
ive been playing the CB for a while and was just wonder how much time i want to put into my character before it is deleted
I have been searching for this answer as well. Back last year when the game went into closed beta, people were hoping it would be December 11'-January 12, when open beta would open. Obviously it hasn't, and in more recent posts on other forums, I hear March. But there again, it's march, and still no word on open beta or release. So who knows? Just keep your fingers crossed and hope you get a beta key.
Chris' latest answer to this is "not before April". Note that this does not mean April. If you want my guess, I'd say May or June is a more realistic date. There are still some features the game should have before entering open beta in my opinion, such as a player-to-player trade interface and a grouping feature.

Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Mar 6, 2012, 1:01:38 AM
its open now i just need a key lol
lol Soon!
Careful, folks. I think Blizzard has "Soon" trademarked. Dun wanna get GGG in legal trouble. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Careful, folks. I think Blizzard has "Soon" trademarked. Dun wanna get GGG in legal trouble. =^[.]~=

hahahahaha
They laughed at her...
pointed fingers, pulled their children away and whispered in the streets.
burned her home and drove her from the village.

...She got even...

THEY are counted among the burned and withered corpses in her wake.
Probably never?

They are facing problems to server crashes already, and it's only closed beta.
You mad?
"
Yenefer wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

hahahahaha

no...Duke Nukem has trademarked it first, blizz now holds it!
"
flybutterfly wrote:
Probably never?

They are facing problems to server crashes already, and it's only closed beta.
You seem to have an inverted understanding of how game development works. It's ideal that you have problems in the beta, so you can fix them before release.

If you're going to troll, at least do it well.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info