They actually managed to do worse than bestiary

Removing the time bonuses from the architects and giving them act boss damage and hp makes engaging with the league mechanic while leveling feel like pure shit, unless you play a tryhard levelling build using the most op skills you are locked out of connecting most rooms especially with how low the timer is. We are NOT all speed beasts and most builds dont even have a choice of going fast while leveling, with this shitty system of getting the most crucial skills for your build at level 28. And it looked so fine in Ziggy's videos with the bonus time from damaging the architect and being able to actually dodge its skills. But I guess "last minute" changes fucked that up again like they did with the net mechanics in the first days of bestiary. I am NOT going to stick around this time however for a few weeks until the balance team takes that stick out of its ass.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 14, 2018, 7:42:13 PM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Meh. This is your first character of the league with Zippo twinking. You'll get better gear. Your next character will breeze through them. It's just hard at first. Quit whining.
Having alot of trouble myself of getting stones/keys in time.

This is atleast a problem while levling with slow skills, like my sunder.

I usually have time to kill 3 packs, and no key and the room is lost due to no connections :(
Not really, I just won't bother.

Of course my next character would breeze through them if i decided to go for a tryhard skill, but I just dont see the point. Its clear they only want us playing a few OP skills.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Meh. This is your first character of the league with Zippo twinking. You'll get better gear. Your next character will breeze through them. It's just hard at first. Quit whining.

Exactly this. Silly players expecting to dominate all content first try.
It's timed that makes it the worst league by default.
I seriously have no clue why ggg thinks timed anything is fun.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Ironically the best leagues were timed (Breach and Abyss)

I mean what would be the point of incursion if you don`t have some sort of gimmick

I`m clearing the rooms in ssf on a 3link before timer ends. Just cause your build is lame, doesn`t mean it`s the worst league evah. SO far seems like the best league xD
"
Larloch1821 wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Half your gear is either white or not equipped and you don't have a +1 to gems weapon/ms boots. Obviously you'll have trouble and it's not related to the gems you're using. Just because it's the league mechanic while leveling doesn't mean you can do it naked.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 14, 2018, 7:42:47 PM
I also had troubles with this timer, but after ~30 incursions i get used to clear speed and layout/strategy.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I gotta agree, the start of the league has been one of the most boring ones i have played. I've played the 'base' game so many times that i feel like there is nothing new happening except the alva which i skip because i can't do it with my current gear and shitty build.

I kinda feel it will be pretty fun experience once i hit lvl 75+.. but for now i miss the race league, even beastiary had things going on which i didn't exactly like but there were something in the world while leveling through the campaign.

Vaal side arena buff is great tho!
Last edited by aomas on Jun 1, 2018, 9:41:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info