[3.3] FOURmulaic Summoner - Skeletons + Spectres/Flame Golems, Fast, All Content, Starter [Updated]

"
Should I use Zombies or Flame Golems? Can't decide which ones to use :/

I currently don't use either flame golem or zombies since I'm using his MF variant to farm T11-T16. Double Ventors instead of 1 hungry loop.

If the Elder T16 fully juiced (sextants, vaaled, etc) proves to be difficult, i just swap faster projectile with elemental focus since I'm not going to be clearing fast if it's THAT difficult. The 4 extra abyss jewels (from not having golems) are all skeleton phys or minion atk/cast speed focused so I may melt bosses faster when maps roll a pesky 70%+ monster life roll.

I don't use AG yet but it would be highly advisable to use Vulnerability on hit if I did for T16s. Reduced curse effectiveness from bosses makes it a bit useless where it matters though.
Last edited by xethos25 on Jul 15, 2018, 4:12:52 PM
"
anasme wrote:
"
anasme wrote:

thank for your reply ! I got a lot of fun with your build :))
I will be soon 70, atm i'm 67 finishing act10... i'm a little bit squishy (died on lab, i will try again after work this evening) but its ok !

If i follow the gear you linked on the page, does I should use necromantic aegis? I like the idea to get golem and to be fast :) But I want to REKT boss too (I want to do shaper)!!

Thanks for your help and sorry for the poor english :x

Did some changes, you can see on my profile :)), lv 74 going for necro aegis.
IF you can take a look and tell me what I should improve maybe?

=> I need to change color on my head and vis mortis, do you have a tips for this?
=> my zombie die very fast, is it normal? Or should i swap them on for other in my cwdt?

Thanks again !

Sorry for re-re-reposting but did some changes again !!!

Got the colors on my stuff :) very nice now for clearing speed !

but feeling my Zombie still dying fast ... maybe I can change my setup?

If someone can take a look at my profile and tell me what he think :))

Thanks, have a good day

Last edited by anasme on Jul 16, 2018, 7:05:33 AM
After many attempts with this char and practice on Standard I've successfully done Uber Elder several times with this build. I've done it a couple times in Incursion with max block and I've done it a couple times on Standard with my old build. The average time was around three seemingly long minutes of summoning your skellies when you can and letting your Spectres deal consistent damage while you dodge stuff. Max block gives you much more margin for error during that fight.

I updated the changelog to reflect my thoughts. Unfortunately, I get massive FPS drops while recording Uber Elder with this build. I can record Uber Elder on Standard with a different build. It only happens with THIS build during THAT fight. Everything else I can record fine and Uber Elder plays okay when I'm not recording. My rig should be more than capable, but I can't figure out the bottleneck. This means I probably won't make an updated video. I think it's pointless without a recording of the Uber Elder fight.

"
anasme wrote:

Sorry for re-re-reposting but did some changes again !!!

Got the colors on my stuff :) very nice now for clearing speed !

but feeling my Zombie still dying fast ... maybe I can change my setup?

If someone can take a look at my profile and tell me what he think :))

Thanks, have a good day

I see you're using a CWDT Convocation setup to utilize your Zombies as meat shields. They'd have much more life if you linked them with Minion Life instead of Minion Damage per the guide.

You're not benefiting from your Culling Strike Support gem because it has zero quality. You can remove Occultist's Dominion and invest it elsewhere. Other than that, just play efficiently and level up.

Can you post the max block skill tree?
"
PangGblast wrote:
Can you post the max block skill tree?

It's already been in the POB and Passive Tree section.
What do you think of not using the necro aegis variant for Elder T16 MF farming?

I find myself getting killed sometimes depending on how crazy I juice the map. It's perfectly fine, but I wonder if everything would be smoother with less dying (while trading away aegis).

I'd keep the MF gear though so I still can't use EE.
Last edited by xethos25 on Jul 16, 2018, 11:27:15 PM
"
FOURmulaic wrote:

I see you're using a CWDT Convocation setup to utilize your Zombies as meat shields. They'd have much more life if you linked them with Minion Life instead of Minion Damage per the guide.

You're not benefiting from your Culling Strike Support gem because it has zero quality. You can remove Occultist's Dominion and invest it elsewhere. Other than that, just play efficiently and level up.

Thank you very much sir ! I'm a little bit noob... Didnt saw these points :)

I don't took the occultist dominion ^^. I will level up/farm and come back for another feedback!

See you ;)
very nice guide

i also really appreciate that your pob (i checked the max block) isnt full of top end gear wich makes it much more realistic

wich spectres could do a good and fast clearing job on a 5 link ?

I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Last edited by Xanin on Jul 21, 2018, 10:06:18 PM
"
Xanin wrote:
very nice guide

i also really appreciate that your pob (i checked the max block) isnt full of top end gear wich makes it much more realistic

wich spectres could do a good and fast clearing job on a 5 link ?

I was clearing perfectly fine with Solar Guards on the 5-link. 6-link makes them even better.

OP, I'm level 90, clearing up T15s and T16s no problem (a few deaths here and there, which is annoying af, but oh well). However, my incursions at these levels are shit. I got SGs in RS-Min Dmg-Echo-Pierce-GMP-Fast Proj. Running either brightbeak or advancing fortress for max block. What do you think I should do. I'm going with your max block tree. If I don't go max block (and even if I do) it feels like my health ping pongs from time to time, though less so with block, and I've run it from T12 onwards. Jumping forward is my fault, but I would like to get a bit more damage for bosses, since that feels lacking. You think Hungry Loop might fix that? Gear:

Last edited by Sher101 on Jul 24, 2018, 7:57:23 PM
Thanks for the detailed guide. I
I have tried farming Uber elder with indigon pp hiero and rf jugg, this build has much smoother progression so I want to try it in flashback. Hiero and jugg are a bit of brainless (only need to dodge shaper ice ball), so how about this build? Does it require much more dodging skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info