[3.3] FOURmulaic Summoner - Skeletons + Spectres/Flame Golems, Fast, All Content, Starter [Updated]

"
RubFeles wrote:
Hello!
I got a question: I feel like I'm dying too much. I'm preety much a one shot in t15 maps, or when I run with my friends in a party.

Could you look at my tree and gear?

I know that I got a lot of life nodes still left and my gems are not at max level yet but I feel like +2k life wouldn't make much of a difference :/

Do I have to drop my staff for a shield? If so which one would be the best for me? I'm aiming to do all the endgame bosses as far as I can get at least ^^.

My skeletons are dying like flies vs t15 bosses but they are the main source of damage against bosses so what should I do on that end? :S

Thx! :-)

Your character tab is private. Gem level is extremely important. Level 20 Summon Skeleton gems are cheap. You shouldn't be using a staff if you're following this build.
I'm an idiot ^^"" now my characters should be public, sry for the inconvenience!
"
RubFeles wrote:
I'm an idiot ^^"" now my characters should be public, sry for the inconvenience!

Everything up to T15 should be a cakewalk except Acid Lakes if you're unlucky. I was chaining T16 maps at your level, so you might have to adjust something you're doing.

I'm hoping you actually wear rings and you're res capped when they're equipped. That'd be a big problem.

You're level 87 with only 5k life and 182% increased life on the tree. That's very low for your level. Getting an extra 2k life is a big deal. This build (and most summoners for that matter) can't leech or get substantial life gain on hit so having a bigger HP pool is important.

You went for Phase Acro, but you're not using Necromantic Aegis AND you're not using a shield that could provide a ton of life and survivability. That's not how I played or what I suggested, but if that's what you want to do then I suggest using a quartz flask and swapping your portal gem for Vaal Grace or Phase Run linked to Increased Duration. The higher you stack dodge (or block) the more effective it is as a defense.

You have to fix your flasks. You need multiple seething life flasks for immediate recovery. It's much faster to 1-2-3 than hit the same flask multiple times until it's empty. Your HP pool isn't large so a Blood of the Karui isn't that important for you.

I don't get the Portal gem or Flame Golem gem. You want your Skeleton gem to be level 20 ASAP. You have a Perandus Blazon when you could wear a Bisco's Leash that gives rampage to your minions.
Last edited by FOURmulaic on Jul 6, 2018, 12:16:47 PM
OK, I changed gear and put my rings back on. Changed the skill tree too but im stil only at 5,3k life.
Can I use the Sentari's or should I use oak? (I want at least some quant that's why I went with the santari's; or can I only use the santari's later?)

Gem setup will change (boots cwdt, drop the zombies, flame golem in ring) as soon as I will get the gems to lvl 20.

So what can I do for my defense? Did you go max block? How can I reach that without mistress of sacrifice? :S

I'll get +2 life flasks asap!
Last edited by RubFeles on Jul 6, 2018, 4:53:18 PM
Thank you for taking the time to put together this guide.

Probably the most fun I've had with a build, very solid.

cheers
"
RubFeles wrote:
OK, I changed gear and put my rings back on. Changed the skill tree too but im stil only at 5,3k life.
Can I use the Sentari's or should I use oak? (I want at least some quant that's why I went with the santari's; or can I only use the santari's later?)

Gem setup will change (boots cwdt, drop the zombies, flame golem in ring) as soon as I will get the gems to lvl 20.

So what can I do for my defense? Did you go max block? How can I reach that without mistress of sacrifice? :S

I'll get +2 life flasks asap!

You can see the options for defense and how much life you can get in the POB & build guide. You can definitely go for max block if you want to, but it seems like you want to go MF and have good survivability while doing T15 maps. If you put on a bunch of magic find gear you're going to sacrifice survivability. There's no way around that.

The way to go if you want to full MF and safely chain the highest tier maps available is with insane damage that instantly kills trash and tanky T15+ rares and kills the boss before it even has a chance to hit/kill you. I've done many T15+ carries, but this isn't that build.

I play different and wear different gear at different tiers. I farmed Shaped Underground Sea to 98 with Bisco's Leash and Ventor's. When I farm Arcade/Bazaar, I zoom around with full MF gear and drop from ~8k to ~5.5k HP @ Lvl95 and make way more currency while almost never having to worry about dying.

At some point, I've done all the T15 and T16 maps with Sentari's Answer and Bisco's Leash, but it could've went smoother with actual gear. There's also a gap between my Incursion clear times at T14 vs T15 and above with certain mods. IMO, none of the natural T15+ maps are worth stacking MF gear.

"
kurtsback17 wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to put together this guide.

Probably the most fun I've had with a build, very solid.

cheers

Glad you're having fun. Thank you much & Cheers!
Last edited by FOURmulaic on Jul 6, 2018, 11:36:26 PM
Thanks a LOT for taking your time and helping me!! I'll try to figure something out!
I looked up many summoner guides but this is definetly the best imo! Great guide!

Thx again! :-)
Quick question, are you really gaining a benefit of having those 6 zombies? Are you using it for added defensive through taunts?
What do you recommend using between a 5l vis mortis or a tabula? If the vis mortis, then what support gem should I drop?
"
Kevin815 wrote:
What do you recommend using between a 5l vis mortis or a tabula? If the vis mortis, then what support gem should I drop?

It depends on your goals. If you're going to spend most of your time running maps I'd use a 6L. You'll clear faster with 3 Spectres that have Faster Proj and Pierce which means you'll be able to upgrade faster. If you have limited time and want to do Uber Elder I'd probably still suggest a 6L with life and crafting +1 Skeletons. I'd drop Faster Proj.

"
dhise wrote:
Quick question, are you really gaining a benefit of having those 6 zombies? Are you using it for added defensive through taunts?

Meat shields that help generate frenzy charges (if using Necromantic Aegis + Victario's Charity) and taunt and blind monsters due to the abyss jewel mods. That’s it.

They're useful to map with. T16+ they're useless
Last edited by FOURmulaic on Jul 7, 2018, 3:59:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info