3.3 Rent a Party!

why play along when you can rent some friends? Rent a PARTY!

Updated Physical minion build! Zombies as meatshields, Golems as bosskillers and Spectres to improve map clearing. Now has shield charge for movement.

Watch this build in action at twitch.tv/jaymethiel

PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/r9uakTNS - PoB link includes leveling trees and notes.

Overview

PROS
  • Cheap and easy to start
  • Works for SSF and/or HC - level with rares
  • Very relaxed play style - push one button

CONS
  • Primordials can be expensive.
  • No regen maps are awkward
  • Cannot do physical reflect

Skill Tree, Ascendancy, Bandits, Pantheon Powers

Necromancer

Full tree 123 points - See levelling guide below

Ascendancy Points: Mistress of Sacrifice (mitigation), Commander of Darkness (damage + resistances), Invoker (damage), Flesh Binder (mitigation + damage)

Bandits: Kill all

Pantheon Powers: Major: Solaris, Minor: Ralakesh
I change Pantheon powers depending on situation. eg: Solaris & Abberath for Itzari.

Leveling Guide

There is only one recommended item while leveling - The Baron. You can use whatever rares you find. Just aim for strength items. You can usually find the Baron for quite cheap as of 3.1 - 1 Chaos Orb.

SRS Gem Link for levelling

Gems

Offence

6 link Stone Golems

4 link Zombies/Animate Guardian in The Baron helm

4 link Spectres
Best spectres are physical based with range. I use Kitava Heralds from act 5 Cathedral Rooftop.
Note: You will need a desecrate on your weapon swap to level to 20. Also resummon the Spectres as you level through the zones so they keep up with you!

2 link Curse in weapon

Defence

4 link CDWT
Keep CWDT at lvl1 and other gems at required L38 or just below.

Auras

I use Essence Worm for Hatred/Haste (you can use either. Do not use both). Keep Clarity to lvl 6.

Extras

All gems should preferably be 20% quality. End game offence gems should be lvl 21 as well where possible.

Gear

Required

Rares

Suggested Flasks

Animate Guardian Gear
Only equip with found rares while leveling. Equip uniques once gem is at least level 18. Quality is very helpful for minion speed.

Jewels

Required

You need 3 primordials to gain the extra golem from the Anima stone. the Might is required, the other 2 should be Primordial Eminence. The Efficient trainings need to be in specific spots to activate the bonuses. You create the Anima stone by vendoring a Primordial Might, Harmony & Eminence, so buy the cheapest possible. Otherwise - Might needs maximum life, Eminence Max attack/cast speed. The rest of the jewels should be Ghastly jewels with life, strength & attack/cast speed.

Ghastly Jewels with incr attack/cast speed

I may have missed something! let me know in the comments below or on my Twitch channel twitch.tv/jaymethiel
#every-day-I'm-summoning

www.twitch.tv/jaymethiel
Last edited by Jaymethiel on Jun 17, 2018, 12:43:49 AM
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2018, 12:26:24 AM
At first glance it looks very simple but it seems to be quite expensive for a fairly new player like me to get into.

- edit: Somebody sold me some of the parts required (like Clayshaper) super cheap so I think I'll give this build a try soon.
Last edited by Kitsune_Michiko on Jun 4, 2018, 3:07:21 PM
I have experimented with Spectres from the temple and the phys Risen Vaal Advocates are very nice. I replaced the Increased Are Effect with Minion Damage.

You can see the different Advocates here courtesy of Zehel_Fenris - https://imgur.com/a/yKmUOmU

Regarding the expensive gear - You do only need the cheap items to level with -ie. Clayshaper, Baron, efficient Training, Bones of Ullr. Save for the Primordial Might as the most important - currently 15c.

Update: Temple Spectres got me killed :/ without the leap slam from the Heralds it was dicey.
#every-day-I'm-summoning

www.twitch.tv/jaymethiel
Last edited by Jaymethiel on Jun 17, 2018, 8:45:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info