Quality of life improvments

To me these "features" seem like they should of been implemented from the start.

The ability to use the D pad in our inventory, trade, atlas, and storage inventory.

It is quite irritating when you push left on your analog stick in an inventory menus and nothing happen. When this occurs you need to push right until it move then you once again have the ability to move left. A digital input for navigating menus is much more natural and makes far more sense.

Having to start over in the trade menus. The trade system menu needs to back out one step. If I am looking at level 50 gloves and back out I should be in the glove menu at the level 50 gloves. This should not send me all the way back to the start. It isn't so bad with that example but say looking for maps, you back out and we are back on the main selection screen at body armor. To look for another map we have to scroll all the way down to maps again and go back through. Backing out should only take us back one step.

A search function in the atlas and an auto sell if price is met in trade would be great too.

Last bumped on Jun 29, 2018, 6:37:47 AM
Totally agree with everything you said there.
Yes that auction house thing is maddening.
TO add one more quite irritating issue I came across today trying to buy maps

you have submitted an offer to this account to recently

This is just complete horse dung. I suppose it was done to prevent spamming, however it negatively impacts those not abusing it. Not only does searching for items like maps take forever due to starting over every time, now I also have to wait to submit an offer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info