Chat disabled on one character?

Hello!

I've noticed that local/whisper/party chat do not get received by the people I'm trying to communicate with.

This is only for one of my characters: _Superfast

I've not tried the other methods of chat (guild/global/trade/signing)

When I switch to another character on the same account it works fine.

It's VERY unlikely I've been muted as I have minimal to no interactions with others usually, in particular on global or trade. It's also a bit weird that it's only for one character.

Cheers

Last bumped on May 30, 2018, 5:54:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree that it's unlikely you've been muted; I'd expect that to be account-wide.

It's early and I've not yet had my first coffee of the day, but I'm sure I remember seeing cases where character names - typically containing "com" - appeared to trigger an anti-spam filter which didn't result in the account being muted. I don't see anything obviously problematic with that name, but if you e-mail support@grindinggear.com then they may be able to check it for you.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
thanks - that's interesting to be aware of. Maybe superfast is a brand or something (superdry's newest venture?)

I've sent them an email

hope you get your coffee soon!
Thanks!

Got it - too hot atm, though. Life is pain. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info