Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

Do the Vaal skills gain charges when your minions damage enemies? It wasn't clear in the patch notes.
"
DrDraids wrote:
Breach nerf? Really?

Yeah, this is incredibly disappointing to me. One of the things I look forward to the most is finding a breach, because they are fun and because they are a loot shower. Very sad to see GGG kill this mechanic - I hope it isn't to the point that it isn't profitable to run the Zana mod anymore :/
In b4 Breach rage intensifies.
"
Updated the 2D and 3D art of Tabula Rasa to look less like a sweatshirt your grandmother gave you that was several sizes too large.

Finally. Thanks 0/

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Monster Balance
Monsters which use Elemental Hit (such as Vaal Constructs) now use the cool new version.

So monsters use their own versions of skills?

I mostly play Spectres and was considering trying the Incinerate dogs due to Incinerate changes... will they use new Incinerate or no?

Thanks
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
"
GGG wrote:

Vaal Immortal Call
Now requires 100 souls per use (up from 48).
Now prevents you from gaining Vaal souls for 8 seconds after use.
Can no longer be obtained via corruption, Vaal side area, or divination card.

Vaal Lightning Warp
Now requires 20 souls per use (up from 16).
Now prevents you from gaining Vaal souls for 2 seconds after use.
Can no longer be obtained via corruption, Vaal side area, or divination card.

Uh, why are they no longer obtainable? Could we get some clarification on that?

I suppose corrupting strongboxes would still work though, or does that count as corruption too?
im hyped
im moist
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
So some Vaal Gems can not be obtained by corrupting. This is shit.
We have to check the wiki before using a Vaal Orb on a gem.
Might have missed it, but what was done with off screen damage? There was mention earlier that it was being fixed.
Wp TENCENT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info