Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

No more trap support modifier but still one for mines? Looks like I need to move onto arc mines instead of traps.
RF not nerfed, GC mines not nerfed, Poet's Pen not nerfed?
Sure :D.

Infernal blow doesn't seem like it actually got nerfed, seems like with some proper attack speed stacking it can produce way more explosion damage now.

Overall, looks like a great patch, can't wait.
Last edited by nskLantash on May 30, 2018, 12:03:12 AM
"
Ice Crash

Can now be supported by Multistrike

really? like real-faking-ly? after so many years, hail money of the chinese!
Ball lightning threshold jewel please
IGN gubert
I am consistently impressed with the inane things you entitled whiners come up with to cry about every single time patch notes get posted.
Breach is back on Zana!!! Now hopefully in the next 300 maps i can actually find a doctor card.
I'm sad there is no harbinger mod I enjoy playing around the uniques and getting beachheads.
NICE.. LONG LIVE.. PATH OF BUFFS
RiP TRAPS !!!!!
are you serious ?
Ground Slam

Previously dealt damage in a cone in front of the attacker, based on weapon damage.
Now deals damage in a cone in front of the attacker, based on weapon damage, but also deals up to 40% more damage to closer targets at gem level 1, up to 49% at gem level 20.
Now has a significantly wider area of effect.
Now has an added damage effectiveness and base damage of 100% at gem level 1 (up from 90%), up to 123% at gem level 20 (up from 120%).

In previous Skill Revamps notes, you mentioned Axe would be considered as viable weapon for Ground Slam - is it still valid since it's not listed here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info