Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

All the trap changes are looking enticing. Lots of fun new builds to play and old skills to put on the rose tinted glasses for. Cheers GGG!
Magma Orb
Now deals 8-10 fire damage at gem level 1 (up from 6-9), up to 699-1049 fire damage at gem level 20 (up from 637-956).
The speed at which the projectile bounces has been significantly increased.

PvP Balance
In light of the extensive skill balance changes, PvP balance is still ongoing. We have PvP balance changes coming, and we'll add these notes when we have them.

How many more years?
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on May 29, 2018, 11:26:47 PM
Where is Ice spear revamp?
Wasn't Burning Arrow supposed to be buffed? Patch notes only mention Vaal Burning Arrow.
Great job making skills interesting and mechanically diverse. Now maybe next patch you can go back and show some love to some old uniques :).
Did you forget Burning Arrow?
"
Fyndel wrote:
make hard to get div cards not be able to drop from diviners/uber lab boxes for example ilvl 100 elder/shaper items can ruin the market if they are easier to get, PS i will marry Ryphe

I got a Hall of Mirrors drop in Uber Lab about 4ish leagues ago. I doubt they'll take them out completely. That being said, top-tier cards like The Doctor are INCREDIBLY rare in lab. It's not that big of a deal at all. Div Boxes are a joke as it is. They should not be nerfed in any way, IMO.
OMG Always attack whithout moving.

I'm done I don't need to read further more of the patch notes you already hot my heart GGG!

Thanks for all the good work!

Love you fellas

P. S. "Updated the 2D and 3D art of Tabula Rasa to look less like a sweatshirt your grandmother gave you that was several sizes too large." FINALLY Grandma decided to check size before making us sweatshirt. <3
Last edited by Arachnéa on May 29, 2018, 11:42:35 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Monster Balance
Normal and Magic monsters from Breaches now drop significantly fewer items.

I wonder how good Breaches are going to be now with this change. After all, that's the main reason people drool over Breaches. But I like it.
Hue
GGG first has mentioned about "Ice Spear" in the Skill Revamps - Part 1 and what is this now? Whoever wrote the skill revamp post should consider carefully what the players reading the post would expect from the lines. Letting players down from carelessness has no pros without needs to mention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info