Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

Some puzzling and needless nerfs in there (Infernal Blow, Vaal RF, Vaal Clarity(???) etc.) and some needed ones missing (fake DW, mana Guardian, GC mines) but ok.

WTF is all this trap nonsense? No one actually likes traps FYI. Just because OP they play traps and mines clunky game play. Good fun gameplay like COC or other melee mages like mjolnirs you nerf to the ground and I dont get it.

Anyway looking forwards to patch sounds fun in balance but I sure as shit wont play traps mines or totems. Probably arcer.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2018, 11:13:35 PM
VPS changes sound ok... despite the fact its not rly useable due the low range!...

Hypothermia Support
Now causes supported skills to deal 20% more cold damage over time at gem level 1, up to 39% at gem level 20.
Now supports skills which deal damage over time.

Does this get added to the Gem or replaces anything?
no nemesis = :(
Why did you nerf breaches? :( Fun - not allowed.
can't wait!!!! HYPE!!
BreachLUL + no more elder rings.

I'm a simple POE player, i see fun nerfed, i uninstall the game :)
Why does GGG hate wormblaster so much?

Also rip breach room and zana this league. No good zana mod.

E/seriously domination being 4c? Yeah okay. I wouldnt spend 1c on that
Last edited by KaseyM21 on May 29, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
WTF is all this trap nonsense? No one actually likes traps FYI. Just because OP they play traps and mines clunky game play. Good fun gameplay like COC or other melee mages like mjolnirs you nerf to the ground and I dont get it.

Anyway looking forwards to patch sounds fun in balance but I sure as shit wont play traps mines or totems. Probably arcer.

People have been asking for a trap rework for years and they now actually look fun as hell.
Just not hyped... honestly, none of this excites me. Maybe the real changes are coming next season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info