Bestiary legacy & lots of watcher eyes &endgame VDgears & abyss jewels (June1st update)

June 1st update
delete which already sold , and add the price to some price stabile items , but not the fixed price, if u find similar one with cheaperer price, can tell me and buy mine by that price.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for my terrible english .

all bestiary legacy i want to sell are complete sets ,so i dont sell them alone, and u can choose which pair u need and ask price by pm or in game.it will be almost the cheapest at currently trade
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1755533 its my friend's thread, if u mirror the aspect from him, i think i can sell individually

ect: u can buy a Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar , but also need a cat aspect as a suffix at items. so u can buy it

and a boots

by a pair .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Body Armor:

Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar :just 100/136 left ,95ex when u buy my aspect items too.
Spoiler

Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate(not for sale now, coz underprice too much)
Spoiler

Saqawal's Nest Blood Raiment:50c each,more cheaper than aspect items, so can give for free if u buy my avian aspect items
Spoiler

Other parts:

Spoiler

Fenumus' items are kept in my friends' stash ,can pm me which part u need

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aspect items:

Boots:
Spoiler

Gloves:
Spoiler
40ex

Jewelries:
Spoiler
the paua amulet its itlv86 elder base,so maybe base will worth more

not for sale but u can mirror if u really need:

good for attack build which have a high hits, i crafted it for my oni-MS-scion build,help me at survival alot! also give u a good critical chance. fee is 30ex and if u dont trust me, i can let other who have a mirror thread to do middle man.

Spoiler
i made it for my vd zerphi build with mark of shaper.even when i use xoph's blood(just can get 50%dmg to cold at mark of shaper) those two ring give me 151%increase and 45.25fire dmg to spell. and 517 life when i use Uberelder carry gears
the fire res is so important when i have to use taste of hate and purity of ice to carry Uberelder or shaper,to keep wiseoak active.without use Conqueror's Potency, i still have 151cold res after taste of hate and purity of ice.even i dont have ANY cold res at my items. thats why a VDzerphi build have to find fire res at items and why i cant use lv7essence to craft the ring,i cant afford that at league...
and if u dont use xoph's blood and use poetpens, reduce phy reflect will give u a bit comfortable at phyreflect mod.
and the spider craft is important to get more dps at boss fight/make enemy run slower at pvp or some farm situaion. at my build, we only can find a open suffix to get that at helmet or ring. helmet is more harder coz we can use essence to get right res(fire and lightning)there, but cant do that at ring.
fee is 30ex,and if u dont trust me, i can let other who have a mirror thread to do middle man.

tbh, i dont think anyone will mirror it lol, but if u are interesting in the ring, can read the spoiler

i made it for my farm gear,its good and rare but i dont think it worth to mirror, unless someday i want to use suffix cant be changed to get higher life. or if someone want to do it, i can give this to u then mirror one back :)

Watcher eyes:

25ex
10ex
10ex

60ex
90ex
39ex
50ex(give u a really good phy cut if u can use purity of ele)

Abyss jewels:

And some other items:
Spoiler
110ex

40ex
55ex

itlv85elder base 6link,not bad prefix, but hard to price
20ex
12ex
2ex
2.5ex
9ex
Last edited by sokevin on Jun 5, 2018, 11:54:40 AM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2018, 2:01:26 PM
also carrying anyboss anymap with anymod any ghost targeted anyppl and any realm

for uberelder, fee is split loot
Last edited by sokevin on May 30, 2018, 10:28:03 PM
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account: