[3.3] Sunder Zerker || FAST - Cheap - Great DPS || SSF Friendly

This looks like a nice build!

I play SSFHC and was wondering if this would be tanky, or if Juggernaut is better for that?

Thanks!
what aboout use Wings of Entropy instead? it's give better dps and also duelwielding
"
This looks like a nice build!

I play SSFHC and was wondering if this would be tanky, or if Juggernaut is better for that?

Thanks!

The build is pretty tanky if you set it up properly.
Is this your first time playing SSF and HC?
If so, Jugg is one of the safest Ascendancies in the game and I always recommend it to new HC players. That or Max block Gladiator.
Last edited by PelicanOfWar on Jun 19, 2018, 9:24:05 AM
"
splash6s wrote:
what aboout use Wings of Entropy instead? it's give better dps and also duelwielding

Its a cool weapon but it doesnt give more DPS. We actually loose 20-40% DPS with that weapon depending if you are using a shaper stat stick or prismatic eclipse. It also has no attack speed so feels pretty terrible to use. The best part about playing berserker is the incredible attack speed and that weapon is just way to slow.
Last edited by PelicanOfWar on Jun 19, 2018, 9:31:28 AM
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:
"
splash6s wrote:

Its a cool weapon but it doesnt give more DPS. We actually loose 20-40% DPS with that weapon depending if you are using a shaper stat stick or prismatic eclipse. It also has no attack speed so feels pretty terrible to use. The best part about playing berserker is the incredible attack speed and that weapon is just way to slow.

thanks. i change weapon to the one that this build suggest. it's far more better.
i use Wings of Entropy to lv.80. in kinda ok tho. for cheap choice.

another thing is why this build suggest a mace for the left hand not axe.
a expensive and very rare mods.

i use this one. is it ok?
"
splash6s wrote:
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:
"
splash6s wrote:

thanks. i change weapon to the one that this build suggest. it's far more better.
i use Wings of Entropy to lv.80. in kinda ok tho. for cheap choice.

another thing is why this build suggest a mace for the left hand not axe.
a expensive and very rare mods.

i use this one. is it ok?

I recommended a Shaper Scepter because its has the most Gain % Elemental damage mods available when crafting. We do not attack with the offhand at all so it just adds stats for us (Stat Stick).

The axe you listed is a perfectly good offhand! The block chance is nice, you get some Dex, Resists and the Gain % Elemental damage.
I'm new to the game.
May I follow this with a Marauder without a problem, right ?

I'm lvl 23 and I got a Tabula Rasa, I used the support gens that I could use with my level. But I'm facing a big problem with mana regem. Any tips ?
Can't use Herald of Artic armour and need to keep using mana flask all the time ;s

Thanks!
Hi there! Absolutely loving the build and your guide. I'm using it for my first hardcore character. I'm relatively new (so bear with me), where are we putting the two important Abyssal jewels for blind if they aren't going in the belt? Thanks!
"
GhaleonRlz wrote:
I'm new to the game.
May I follow this with a Marauder without a problem, right ?

I'm lvl 23 and I got a Tabula Rasa, I used the support gens that I could use with my level. But I'm facing a big problem with mana regem. Any tips ?
Can't use Herald of Artic armour and need to keep using mana flask all the time ;s

Thanks!

That is normal, I used a mana flask while lvling since it was SSF. Eventually your DPS is enough where the mana leach will take over.

If you dont want to use a flask, Atziri's Foible is a pretty awesome amulet.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Foible
Last edited by PelicanOfWar on Jun 26, 2018, 3:22:54 PM
"
T_V_C wrote:
Hi there! Absolutely loving the build and your guide. I'm using it for my first hardcore character. I'm relatively new (so bear with me), where are we putting the two important Abyssal jewels for blind if they aren't going in the belt? Thanks!

I am guessing you are referring to a Stygian vise.

Abyss jewels work the same as regular jewels on the tree. You can socket them anywhere a regular jewel can go. Abyss items allow you to use abyss jewels in them but not regular jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info