#2 Phys Bow - Woe Fletch (3 White Sockets!)

Mirror Service Process:
1) Pm me on the forums or in game @WorldSlayer_MirrorMyBow asking for a mirror service
2) Trade me your mirror (I will be able to provide collateral if you'd like)
3) I will double check that everything is correct, mirror the item and trade you the mirrored item for my collateral plus the mirror fee.

Fee:
35ex (5ex refund if you vouch)

Woe Fletch:

~b/o 1 mirror

Copies: 6

Roll Breakdown:
T1 %Increased Physical Damage (PERFECT)
T2 Flat Physical Damage (1 OFF PERFECT)
T2 %Phys Gained as Extra Cold (1 OFF PERFECT)
T1 %Increased Attack Speed/ Double Damage (PERFECT)
T1 %Increased Critical Strike Chance (PERFECT)

M1 %Increased Critical Strike Multiplier (PERFECT)

**1 mirror buyout for indexing only**

***Original IS for sale, accepting offers***

PoB for Woe Fletch
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Woe Fletch
Harbinger Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 200-443 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 9.40% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.35 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Str: 70
Dex: 212
Int: 48
--------
Sockets: W-W-W-R-G-G
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
50% increased Critical Strike Chance
--------
179% increased Physical Damage
Adds 32 to 57 Physical Damage
12% increased Attack Speed
38% increased Critical Strike Chance
Gain 34% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
20% chance to deal Double Damage
+27% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
--------
Shaper Item
--------
Thank You Wasabi, Xe0z, M3, Grim, Pretzul and sendantes
Spoiler

Vouches
Spoiler
"
boooboo wrote:
First copy. Great service. thanks
"
Xe0z wrote:

Vouch.

Ty for the sexy bow.
"
M3tou wrote:
Great service.
"
Grimdeath6 wrote:

Vouch. Great service
"
Pretzul wrote:
https://gyazo.com/aad358e8ebf65d6ad755793b81db29ce

Best bow in the game with 3 whites. good service
"
sendantes wrote:
happy customer here.
folks don't be idiots.
this bow owns all other bows due to its versatility. don't overpay a shitload when you can have nearly the same dps and 3 white sockets so you ll never have to kick yourself for wanting to change up some gems.

Last edited by TheZacktus on Oct 16, 2018, 11:34:24 PM
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2018, 12:14:29 AM
^
^
T2 flat phys, T0 mirror fee
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
T2 flat phys, T0 mirror fee

The only bow that beats mine is Blood Wing. Not sure what your point is.
https://gyazo.com/aad358e8ebf65d6ad755793b81db29ce

Best bow in the game with 3 whites. good service
Last edited by Pretzul on May 31, 2018, 2:05:24 AM
i ve been saving up for bloodwing, but his fee is insane. so i am far from being able to afford it, but yours, i could afford now.....

can you run some numbers and tell me how it measures up to bloodwing? i am curious which mods cause this one to lag a bit behind, cause bloodwing has the power charge on crit mod, while this one has phys to cold added dmg......

i want to see, if it is really close i could spring for a first ever mirror service...... sooner than expected
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
sendantes wrote:
i ve been saving up for bloodwing, but his fee is insane. so i am far from being able to afford it, but yours, i could afford now.....

can you run some numbers and tell me how it measures up to bloodwing? i am curious which mods cause this one to lag a bit behind, cause bloodwing has the power charge on crit mod, while this one has phys to cold added dmg......

i want to see, if it is really close i could spring for a first ever mirror service...... sooner than expected

So on Zippo's thread he has his min maxed PoB. When I put mine in there its a 6.7% damage loss compared to his (25.6 mil vs 23.9 mil). Yet at the same time, mine has 3 white sockets which means if you wanna play a different bow skill or use different gems you can do so whenever you want instead of being stuck with the original colors you chose. The power charges also are negligible if you're using farrul's fur which you should already be using :P
"
TheZacktus wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:

So on Zippo's thread he has his min maxed PoB. When I put mine in there its a 6.7% damage loss compared to his (25.6 mil vs 23.9 mil). Yet at the same time, mine has 3 white sockets which means if you wanna play a different bow skill or use different gems you can do so whenever you want instead of being stuck with the original colors you chose. The power charges also are negligible if you're using farrul's fur which you should already be using :P

Also note that in zippo's gif of one shotting shaper, he only lives long enough to give 1 power charge from PCoC. so even in a boss scenario, PCoC mod is kinda irrelevant. The main benefit of blood wing in that light is that you can use an alternative CoH curse with your herald
Last edited by Pretzul on May 31, 2018, 2:33:26 AM
i am not looking for cartoon numbers though.
i did notice that bloodwing also has the added cold dmg mod.
can you add this mod break down as txt into the thread, i ll try to plug it into my pob and check out the difference.

i also do not use farrul. i use shroud or a legacy Qotf
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on May 31, 2018, 4:01:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info