The HC Dual elemental cleave Marauder - stream *OFF* starting maps !

Hello, first i start from ReverendBizzarre build, but i wanted to play marauder to get a better start for tanking (for me). I started yesterday on the char, and i switched to dual wield at level 40 when i get my 5L.

I'm not doing a guide since ReverendBizzarre did a pretty good one for Templar.
The idea is the same but i felt more confident in tanking in this marauder build.

I changed the build with the duelist rebuild, and since i'm starting solo mapping now :
The 3.0 build :

If you want to check it out in live : twitch.tv/sirazka
*live*
answering questions

ReverendBizzarre Templar Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/92670
Last edited by Azka on Mar 9, 2013, 8:21:54 AM
some little adjustements, at the top left of tree.
*live*
answering questions
Last edited by Azka on Mar 3, 2013, 9:12:05 AM
*live*
answering questions
so what do you think of this?
Pretty cool looking build, so far looks pretty solid. I'd be interested in seeing your gear and gem layout and such, like what you have cleave linked to. I like the increased aoe passives, a lot of people overlook them.
Wish you all luck but i thnik you will have very hard time at 7x + maps with 5x qual.

Farming will be very slow. Much higher risk of dying. Not sure if its worth it.

Problem is with melee ... that it is melee range O_o

GGG should give melee users some love or change game name to Exiled Rangers.

Im gonna start new maru soon and try to increase Ground Slam range to max and see if it could work later on if not go go FP faceroll but seeing like my EK build (no offensive nods at all) has some issues cuz of lower range (i have like 90% faster projectiles gem+wand) i dont see it as good build choice.

Unless ofc you wanna make martyr-fun build.
i think you are right, that's why i want to take off concentrated effect and put life leech instead for more regen, for the lvl 70+ maps.
Then focus on increase range passive skill.

But i'll get 7 charges which last for 14 seconds and give me 0.2%life / charge.
With my armor and a very good hp pool, and my ability to tank with granit flask is just insane.
My stuff is really shitty for the moment :
stream is on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info