[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

my my what an impressive strong build
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Hartsa wrote:
"
tyago04 wrote:
"
Suraini wrote:
i just want to know the biggest problem, how to deal with the debuff caused by the body armour, that is 450 chaos damage in 3 sec. as i see,the passive tree only grants 5.8% life regeneration, life drops out all and i have got to die in 2 sec.

I got around that at level 62 (without even having all the life regen from the recommended skill tree) by simply getting 75% chaos resistance. This brings the damage down to only 112.5 per second, easily manageable with your own regen; if you're still taking damage, Stone Golem should fix it.

At worst I had to throw in a Vitality aura until I got the last 1% life regeneration to stop degenning with the debuff.

The chaos dmg debuff is very low compared to the punishment that RF causes. Barely worth mentioning. I have personaly much more problems with 5100hp and lowish defenses.
btw. Im loving this build for running uber lab enchants with max treasure keys. I have flame dash under weapon swap for when I rly need it. Anyone else tried farming uber lab with this? Here is my gear for comparison:
Spoiler

sry,i forget to use MOM slot,now i totally got the mechnism of this build, it is really tanky indeed.but the damage of death's oath is not quite as high as expected, abyss cry really helps it with clearing map.
elemental damage from the monsters is risky. so that elemental shield is strongly recommended.
Indigon is also a good choice for helmet, i think. when you use mana flask, you also gain 10% life, so you don't need to take life flask,what's more, you can get 60% spell damage when you consume every 200 mana recently, that is, when you suffer strong hit, you'll get extra damage boost.
surely it is an amazing build with quite different mechnism.
A little confused... when loading up the "100 point" tree in PoB, it ends up listing level 102 required (2 extra points are spent somewhere).

Was the build link not updated for new 3.4 tree?
IGN: SoulCinder
TRICKSTER 4EVER!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Tried some more crafting.
[Deleted]
Last edited by IronSpaceWood on Oct 18, 2018, 4:27:59 AM
i just got two short question:

does the chaosdamage on yourself from deaths oath stack?

and how much chaosres do i need to not get to much damage from it?
Last edited by PoisonBlack666 on Oct 24, 2018, 8:10:48 PM
Hi,

I would like to know if the color and the way the gems are related (3 * 2L) is really important, or if it's enough to have the right colors, no matter how it's related. Already 2100 gems are spent and still not the correct 3 * 2L. I can not find an easy post to read about this and google translation does not help. Thank you
"
mohlusk64 wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know if the color and the way the gems are related (3 * 2L) is really important, or if it's enough to have the right colors, no matter how it's related. Already 2100 gems are spent and still not the correct 3 * 2L. I can not find an easy post to read about this and google translation does not help. Thank you

The order of gems is not important - only the colors are. You don't need any links at all. The build's creator just thought 3 x 2 links looked good.

For socketing, there are 5 off-colors needed for this build. I would not recommend using chromatics on a 6-socket item, but instead build the sockets through Vorici and Jeweller's according to the method I mention on page 20 of this guide.
Last edited by Bizze79 on Nov 1, 2018, 8:29:40 AM
I play(ed) this build in Delve, and have shelved the char for now, and the league as I usually don't run more than 1 char per league. So yeah, the Hardcorrians among you may call me a pleb.
The damage output of DO just felt truly underwhelming in the endgame;
I have played Ngamahu's (cyc) and BV builds in the past (and tried some other builds that I abandoned quickly - ughh, RF league starter), and while BV is a little tedious with the recasting, both builds actually had decent dmg output (Ngamahu was insane back then).
Death's Oath is great for map clearing, but I like to do the bosses, too, else I feel I'm missing out on too much loot.
And with bosses, I really feel the low single target dmg when moving, and the mediocre survivability when standing still and casting Blight/Wither Totem.
Enter the real endgame, which is basically all about different bosses, and blue mobs in Delve that are beefy and hit just as hard - I reached about depth 260.
The fact that I made it this far shows that DO isn't necessarily a bad build, but it's either just not my style, or generally lacking in endgame viability.
I'll give it 6.5/10 Spinning Axes
10/10 for vfx efficiency if your pc is a potato though xD
See y'all next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info