***TANKYes MIRROR SERVICE*** - Originals for sale!

Fee: 60Ex (First copy 25ex)
Buyout: 348Ex -Open for offer-

I can divine it more perfect before service if wished.

Pm ingame: TANKYes /or post

Original crafter: Mortalo

__________________________________________________________________________________

Why I consider it GODLY?
Even if it dosent have max T1 rolls i feel like this:

*Flat Cold + Insane Light scale = Shatter + Shock
*3 White sockets is sexy as hell and probobly going to be legacy (also helpful)
*The Int-scale option can make this weapon how powerful you even want + Chaos damage scale on top of that which is the "rarest" element of them all.
*Extra chaos mod + 1-6 Light mod combination is EXTREMTLY RARE! when crafting.
*Havent seen any other similiar wands with this combo and also being felt completed.
*And the name BEAST! which it is..
*If you have "1000 intellegence" this would adds 100-600 Lightning dmg. INSANE? (Its possible)

______________________________________________________________________________________
!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfectly Divined HOWA Amulet
Works good togheter with this wand.

Fee: 25Ex (First copy 10ex)
Buyout:298Ex -Open for offer-
SOLD

______________________________________________________________________________________
!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fee: 30Ex
Copies made: 3
Buyout: 499Ex -Open for offer-
SOLD

Why its worth to mirror?
*Well with 3 white sockets you can always change setup without being worried and haveing issue like with other mirrored bows.
*Free PC charges
*Feels like 550pdps with the extra phys bonus
*Sexy!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Last edited by XTEGRS on Jul 25, 2018, 2:01:12 PM
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2018, 5:21:50 AM

Good job! really an insane wand, I'll farm to get a copy :D
Last edited by tomurko on May 28, 2018, 8:01:39 AM
GL
Last edited by tomurko on May 26, 2018, 8:18:14 AM
TY BRO!
Last edited by XTEGRS on May 28, 2018, 8:02:11 AM
"
"
tomurko wrote:
This is a joke, right? who is going to spend mirror on this .. there is nothing insane about this wand ... do not dream

No joke, it has potential to become what ever you call it insane or not. If you cant see the potential of it then i recommend you to learn more aobut this game. End of story.

You do know theres a wand with light pen /60% light dmg + t1 chaos mod + howa mod thats pkushies has atm.i mean yours is nice as fak for personal use, just hard to beat his competitors in my opinion. Great choice of weapon though , its rare to see all the neat mods all at once ,even though low tier
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
"
johnywalker92 wrote:
"
"
tomurko wrote:
This is a joke, right? who is going to spend mirror on this .. there is nothing insane about this wand ... do not dream

No joke, it has potential to become what ever you call it insane or not. If you cant see the potential of it then i recommend you to learn more aobut this game. End of story.

You do know theres a wand with light pen /60% light dmg + t1 chaos mod + howa mod thats pkushies has atm.i mean yours is nice as fak for personal use, just hard to beat his competitors in my opinion. Great choice of weapon though , its rare to see all the neat mods all at once ,even though low tier

Thanks for your positive post. I know mine isnt #1 in some view aspects but as you said good for personal use or maybe as offhand for somone that want cool 3W soc :)
If you mean the #1 HOWA in thread: 1930117 it dosent have Extra chaos mod but Penetration instead and i prefer Extra chaos as stronger mechanic.
Last edited by XTEGRS on May 26, 2018, 10:41:57 AM
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account: