Flashback, Bestiary and the Sin and Innocence Mystery Boxes End Soon

Vacation request got approved today. I'm ready for my second league. Hyped much.
great, another sin symbol hideout decoration...
Thanks
[Removed by Support]
What about the challenges themselves?... please show them to us before the league starts.
Does anyone know will the unopened box remain in my inventory after the league ends?
Last edited by shadowingo on May 25, 2018, 11:22:38 AM
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
wtf??? 5 june?? didnt u tell us that new league will be 1 june already ?! wtf. I got so much plans for 1 june and now all ruined

Likely a typo, wait for clarification before changing your schedule.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
wtf??? 5 june?? didnt u tell us that new league will be 1 june already ?! wtf. I got so much plans for 1 june and now all ruined

Likely a typo, wait for clarification before changing your schedule.

timer on main page counts as clarification?=/
and anyway people told that 5 june will be for xbox. And for PC - 1 june as planned. So everything is ok.
No thanks. I refuse to support Tencent.
"
Nevzat wrote:
No thanks. I refuse to support Tencent.

do you really think that the current supporter scheme is generating so much profit that tencent would demand a cashout?

i rather expect them to finance the world realm with some of the cash they make with poe china. you can count on two fingers how long they will do that until they pull the plug.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Question: Will the Stained Glass be available as individual hideout decorations after the mystery box sales end? The lightning warp Innocence Skill?

yeap.
If there are any exclusive MTX in the boxes present GGG always writes it down into the Event detail page under the MTX list.
And as you can see in the current Sin/Innocence box there are no exclusive MTXs present, aside that, each MTX has a price in POints listed, which means they will be available in the MTX Store aprox. 1 month after the league ends.

"
shadowingo wrote:
Does anyone know will the unopened box remain in my inventory after the league ends?

I never tried that, but I see no reason why it should not be there ;)

Cheers :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on May 25, 2018, 1:43:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info