This is the final weekend to complete your challenges in either the Bestiary League or Flashback Event! These will both end on Tuesday the 29th at 10am (NZT) or in your local time: May 28, 2018 6:00 PM (EDT).

This is also the last week where you can purchase Sin and Innocence Mystery Boxes before they leave the store when the Incursion League launches! To thank you for all of your support so far, we're offering a free Sin and Innocence Mystery box when you spend any amount of points in the store. This offer will be available right up until the mystery boxes end.

Please note that it's only possible to receive one free mystery box per account. Additional purchases do not grant additional mystery boxes.

This offer is also available on Xbox One and will end on Saturday June 2nd at 8am (NZT) or in your local time: Jun 01, 2018 4:00 PM (EDT). The Flashback Event on Xbox One will end at the same time as PC on Tuesday the 29th (NZT) but the Bestiary League will end on June 5th (NZT) when the Incursion League launches!

Next week will be jam packed with Incursion-related news as per the following:
  • Mon: Challenge Rewards
  • Tue: Skill Revamp Conclusion Post
  • Wed: Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information
  • Thu: Stay tuned!
  • Fri: What to expect when the Incursion League launches and possibly a torrent pre-download for the patch!

See you then!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Bye bye box. Hello new lootz.

Hoping for a infernal blow showcasing:)
Last edited by Canadianrobot on May 25, 2018, 1:06:14 AM
Any info on when the Demi's will be distributed?
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
"
Bobbyde3e wrote:
Any info on when the Demi's will be distributed?

Typically rewards are handed out manually throughout the 24-48 hours after the event ends.
June 5th typo? :P
El Psy Congroo.
New MTXs when. I got points to spendddd. Hype tho for Wednesday
free char effect sweet thx.
Question: Will the Stained Glass be available as individual hideout decorations after the mystery box sales end? The lightning warp Innocence Skill?
Last edited by ThunderBiome on May 25, 2018, 1:29:00 AM
I am so angry at theese boxes.. I can probably open another 200 boxes without getting sin herald effect... :( Can i just buy it for 500 points please?
Exciting stuff
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on May 25, 2018, 1:35:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info