R I P TotalBiscuit :(

Loved his work.
Discovered so many good games through his channel.

And He is the reason I am playing path of exile today.

Rest in Peace.
Another day , Another chaos
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
This dude singlehandedly made Warframe popular. Same with many other games, especially smaller indie ones. Bigly loss for the gaming community. RIP.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I was sad to hear about it, he is the one that introduced me to path of exile. Its been a very long time since I left a comment on the forums and played the game, but I logged in just to look for this thread.
R.I.P
"
Xavderion wrote:
Bigly loss for the gaming community.
rolling in grave intensifies
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Time04 on Aug 7, 2020, 2:30:01 AM
Even though I hadn't kept up to date for a couple years, still really felt it... Devoured a whole bunch of his content back when, starting around the times of Magicka and Terraria - and Path of Exile not long thereafter. He's the reason y'all got saddled up with me. Feels weird to know he's gone now, a great loss indeed :( My thoughts go out to his family and friends.
Devastating. A YUUGE loss for the youtube gaming community...! Very SAD. Terrible!
My greatest grief is that he won't be alive to see the upcoming MASS ARREST of the Luciferian cabal! SAD!
very sad :(

rip
He's up there yelling at God for not letting him customize his FOV slider now. Rest your weary eyes John Bain. You did so much for so many. You will be sorely missed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info