Skill Revamp - Elemental Hit

Trash, rory is so out of touch it's impressive.
I want vaal eartquake!!! *crybaby*
i love the new changes :O i love the new cold snap so much :D

also, i'm curious when we will see a cold channeling skill ? i think we all want one for some crazy combinations :D
The obvious weapon to use with ele hit is piscators. Somewhat less obvious but interesting would be the tempest.

Either way, what do you do for your single target? Just keep using ele hit with different supports? Will conc effect damage to the primary target? You can't really swap to any other skill because an ele hit build pretty much builds around the huge flat +ele you get off the skill itself.

Do you go elementalist, scion, or deadeye? If you go deadeye it is a pretty long reach to get EE. Or do you just skip EE in that case?
"
The obvious weapon to use with ele hit is piscators. Somewhat less obvious but interesting would be the tempest.

Either way, what do you do for your single target? Just keep using ele hit with different supports? Will conc effect damage to the primary target? You can't really swap to any other skill because an ele hit build pretty much builds around the huge flat +ele you get off the skill itself.

Do you go elementalist, scion, or deadeye? If you go deadeye it is a pretty long reach to get EE. Or do you just skip EE in that case?

i agree, piscators. i know i'll be building around this now, and i already have a tree planned out. i am also very curious if conc effect will affect the damage to the target or just the aoe mobs around it as well - this is a fairly big question.

i don't think using this gem you'd ever skip EE unless you were trying to only use one element off the gem (like a build around hyaon's fury or the tempest or something). EE would just make this too strong.

what i am planning is elementalist and only using two of the elements. speaking of which, it doesn't really seem like the threshold jewels require 40 str AND 40 int, within its radius of medium. just compared to other threshold jewels that looks completely ridiculous, and its actually quite difficult to pull off, only reserving a few spots where it is even possible, and even in those spots requires a bunch of just extra stat nodes to fulfill the requirements.

it seems more like its 40 int/str, as though its one or the other, or a combination of either, to total 40.
So build of the week using all 6 focus gems?
How those two jewel will work now Chill of Corruption and Sacrificial Harvest? Since you cannot gain any soul when you use the vaal skill, those two might need to be rework or they are way less good then before. Also, they don't do anything when you fight boss.
Wow that's pretty neat mechanic with the jewels.
nice rework, but i cant see no one use this skill at all. but im glad something happenden to it!!

Im drunk as fuck
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
"

"
Chill

Relax! He was just asking!

Oh, I see what you did there :)

Very Good. LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info