GDPR Updates to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy

"
Chris wrote:
block denial of service attacks

Denying the denial of service attacks... 🤔

What happens if they come up with a way to deny your denial of their denial of service attack?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Another thing I noticed is that GGG can share our information with any third party invested with them. Not 100% sure, but I believe that was how it was worded. This probably allows tencent to get our data with our consent. Not really a big deal imo, figured Tencent would already have it due to the investment hehe

Will there be a more in depth faq on the Tencent investment?... Many people threatening not to buy supporter packs any more kinda has me worried as well now.

Thanks!

Edit: Edited out what was already answered a few posts back!
Last edited by sarannah101 on May 24, 2018, 6:00:46 PM
"
HitchSlapp wrote:
leave it to Europe to make corporations more accountable, god knows America would never do it

People either whine that America is the world's police or whine that they aren't. Nevermind the tremendous financial burden it will place on corporations or any of it's negative impacts, its European and not American so it's gotta be good. 'Urope!
The age requirement in Europe is pretty funny. How is that even enforced?

If you are 16 or under look away from this website right now (unless mom or dad are standing behind you)!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
I too have accepted the new terms and conditions.
Without having to read through the full updated policy, what exactly changed in how GGG processes / stores personal data of the players based on the EU data protection ordinance?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
dank
===============

420 S̡̡̡̡ͯ̊̊ͯ̓̚h̢̡̡̡̰ͤ̚̚͠a̡̡͒ͤD̡̡̰̓o̡̡̡̥͎̊ͤW̡̡̳̥̊̍ͣ̚͠ ̴̡͖̪̆ͯ̊ͤ̍͜T̴̡̡̡̰̍̓͑̆w̡̍͒̍̚I̡̡̪̓̊͜n̡̡͎̰̓̆͠Ž̡͖͎ͣ ̡̡ 420

---------------------------
Tencent please dont tell anyone i like big boobs!
I dont have a job right now - will Tencent ban me?
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
Without having to read through the full updated policy, what exactly changed in how GGG processes / stores personal data of the players based on the EU data protection ordinance?

I'd like to know that too. 'Cause in order to comply to the new GDPR terms you are required to do a lot more than just update the ToU and ask for our consent...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info