Upcoming Divination Cards

Little bit disappointed with the art of the witch. She's supposed to be a black woman, which I specified in the art description. It's still cool on it's own, it just doesn't portray Kiara like it was intended to.
Designer of Kiara's Determination and The Lover Divination card.
"
CKilgannon wrote:
Little bit disappointed with the art of the witch. She's supposed to be a black woman, which I specified in the art description. It's still cool on it's own, it just doesn't portray Kiara like it was intended to.

uhh no
"
CKilgannon wrote:

lol design ur own artwork then :-)
"
LBGxValor wrote:

uhh no

What?

"
nerdstomperx wrote:

lol design ur own artwork then :-)

You only really get to describe what you want.
Designer of Kiara's Determination and The Lover Divination card.
Love the illusion of sharing the wealth. We all know the disruptive cards will still be near impossible to find thus making sure only streamers, pawnshop all stars, and GGG's pets will ever see them.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on May 24, 2018, 10:42:05 AM
Good stuff, gz on the nice cards Samir & Ahfack!:)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Oh my... I can't... uhhh... whaaaa?!

MIND BLOWN

Pumped for the league
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est
Shaun, design my tattoo sleeve pleeeeeease <3
"
Adfox73 wrote:
Still no Untainted Paradise ?

damn someone make this card, requiring only 1/1 and it can only drop in the untainted paradise itself.
Last edited by cyclon2 on May 24, 2018, 11:24:43 AM
Le design des cartes est vraiment sympa ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info