Upcoming Divination Cards

Wow these are so nice , and rare cards to go for :0
yeah more div cards, we have only 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 need more love it!
Wow, another set of cards never to be found, wow.
Last edited by Homyak555 on May 24, 2018, 4:35:16 AM
another headhunter card
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
3ejlen1y wrote:
Dear GGG, im realy cant understand why you making Boss specific items Divination cards? In any league you have acces to Shaper, Elder and Uber Atziri.

you do know people paid to make the div cards ggg is just giving em what they want and picking a suitable rarity for it.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Iamod wrote:
Yay. More headhunter chances.

Alternative means but the chance is still the same. Other cards get nerfed or their rates adjusted to accommodate new cards meant to give you similar items. There was a tube video or two a while back I'm too lazy to dig up but don't be fooled the 'chance' is still the same.

If that's the case then it is moronic. Artificial illusion of choice and hope. Also treating people like morons.
And chance is even lower (instead one full divination stack, you may end with two partial)
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
hahah they are OP :D <3
new set of divination cards where majority are actually good, not expected all
Looking good.

... I like Div Cards, always did. Like a wise man sad: only more is more!
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Iamod wrote:
Yay. More headhunter chances.

Alternative means but the chance is still the same. Other cards get nerfed or their rates adjusted to accommodate new cards meant to give you similar items. There was a tube video or two a while back I'm too lazy to dig up but don't be fooled the 'chance' is still the same.

If that's the case then it is moronic. Artificial illusion of choice and hope. Also treating people like morons.
And chance is even lower (instead one full divination stack, you may end with two partial)

You sir, seems to me to be a mister "half glass empty kind of guy"..

If you dont get any div cards - its not because youre unlucky, its because youre not playing enough...get to it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info