You guys wouldn't believe what I just found!

The most epic book ever written in history!

Spoiler

Is that fucking awesome or what!?

Someone got evicted at work, and this was sitting on the bookshelf. Now I got 2.
Last bumped on May 24, 2018, 2:27:05 PM
+1
Remember he had heart problems like most body builder and big men (football players) You don't wanna be big like that- Bad for the heart (its like being fat) and serves no function. Best UFC fighters are scrawny. Jon Jones and the like. The most important thing in a fight is gas tank which fat/buff men dont have.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 23, 2018, 8:35:44 PM
Bodybuilding isn't fighting, I'm pretty sure all that muscle mass was way more helpful for his career than amazing cardio.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
I pack refrigerators up 3-4 flights of stairs by myself. And I do it pretty quick.

Also, 2 (full) 5 gallon paint buckets 30ft up a ladder, no problem. No hands on the ladder, and when I got to the top, I lifted both buckets up and placed them on the roof. Someone might think that extra weight on a ladder is bad, but it actually gives you more stability, as long as it's evenly distributed. Coworkers were like, man how are we gonna get this shit up there, gonna need to rent a lift. I was like, naw, you got a lift on the payroll.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on May 23, 2018, 9:05:15 PM
Wow! Amazing the stuff people leave behind.
Censored.
i don't get it.

People care about and collect that stuff?

I'm lost.

I assume this is a joke thread
Just a note on weightlifting and bodybuilding:

When I was a kid, around 10 or so, I got all hyped up about weightlifting and all that jazz. A friend of mine had a weight bench, so I got one too. Then, I started going to the nearby college where they had a fairly open-air weightroom with all sorts of machines. I worked out when nobody else was there and, even if someone else did show up, they never bothered me. I was a kid who rode his bike a pretty decent ways, just to work out. I was dedicated.

Now, I'm a middle-aged guy. My knees barely function, anymore. I've got a barrel chest and broad shoulders, sure, but plenty of darn injuries. I have stretch marks where my muscles ballooned up faster than my skin could deal with it. Looks like I hatched a baby from my biceps... Seriously. You can actually see where the skin "tore" itself trying to keep my insides from being my outsides.

I read all the popular mags, did all the exercises, yada yada yada.. But, the consequences for that, now, were not worth it. There wasn't anyone around to tell me not to do what I was doing. Most people encouraged me, but they were stupid people. How was I to know any differently?

Being healthy is fine. Do that. But, in general, "body building" like many of the "heroes" kids have in that discipline is simply "not good for you." It just isn't. Get healthy, workout to stay fit, but when it comes down to bodybuilding like a professional and developing massive muscles and being cut, with so little body fat you pass out if you don't eat ten pounds of potatoes, first, unless you decide that is your calling and you're going to accept the consequences of a professional sport designed to literally destroy your body, just do not do that. Seriously. It isn't worth it.

If you think you know more than "old bodybuilders complaining about their physical ailments" then... Nothing I can say will save you from that. Go for it! But, fifty years from now, remember someone tried to dissuade you when it was the most important time to do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info