So all the toxic players are finally leaving this game?

I doubt if I'll be leaving. I just won't be giving tencent (formerly GGG) any of my money.
Let me get this straight

1) You're an alt account

2) People who supported the game to the very core = they're toxic? Yo what the fuck you w/e you are
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
First grow some balls, are post it with your true account, what a shame kid, so ppl who supported this shit a lot and let the updates became possible are toxic? lmao gtfo
"
Let me get this straight

1) You're an alt account

2) People who supported the game to the very core = they're toxic? Yo what the fuck you w/e you are

Quality Dino post
I dont see any any key!
"
Let me get this straight

1) You're an alt account

hey I_NO do you think you're going to 40/40 Incursion? or no
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
Let me get this straight

1) You're an alt account

yes. apparently people who supported the game to the very core are very toxic. i guess its because they think they're entitled to be a part of every one of GGGs business decisions just because they gave a little bit of coin their way for some MTXs.
Last edited by xMustard on May 21, 2018, 5:08:29 PM
"
adghar wrote:
"
Let me get this straight

1) You're an alt account

hey I_NO do you think you're going to 40/40 Incursion? or no

Of course she will
I dont see any any key!
Since when his having a different opinion considered toxic? The logic of this thread is seriously retarded.
I dont see a point in quitting if you still enjoy the game

just stop spending money on it.
"
kickaxe88 wrote:
Since when his having a different opinion considered toxic? The logic of this thread is seriously retarded.

depends on how you express your different opinion.
in this case, its toxic as hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info