The Social Score

"
Regular play, earning items and reporting cheaters will increase a user’s credit score. Stuff like cheating will decrease a users credit score.

Currently a high social credit score lets you unlock in-game perks. However, there’s a possibility credit scores will become associated with Tencent’s credit system in the future - with a poor credit score resulting in users being banned from certain services.

Tencent’s social credit score system is currently only available in China.

OK as long as it stays there. I'm all for getting rid of cheaters etc but this shifts focus away from the games entirely and a lot of people will only be interested in their credit score, not whichever game they happen to be playing. In game perks..yeah right.
Also define a poor credit score? Another way of putting it is that you need a credit score of at least X to access something. Never played a Tencent game before so I probably have a pretty low score, what will I be restricted from accessing in the future? I don't want to be restricted from anything based off a social score or to see someone cruising through a game ahead of me with their 'I'm a nice person' award.
My hovercraft is full of eels.
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 6:35:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Do girls and guys with high social score get together and marry?

If yes, count me in!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
Do girls and guys with high social score get together and marry?

If yes, count me in!

-50 social points for ulterior motives.

You just lost the privilege to marry DD chicks with bubble buts.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Honestly I am not a big fan for rewarding players for enforcing GGG's policies. If GGG cannot enforce their own rules, maybe they should change them to be more enforceable.

Or, alternatively, if you want a community/in-game moderator; offer them a proper paid position. I am sure many people would happily volunteer. Don't bribe people to do your work with in-game nonsense. This goes against your own definition of RMT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info