It's time to do the right thing GGG

I thought we were talking about POE? Some computer games don't require an internet service provider in order to play.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
I thought we were talking about POE? Some computer games don't require an internet service provider in order to play.

actually they kind of all do these days lol

but if we are going down that road PoE is not free because it requires a computer... so yeah
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on May 21, 2018, 2:47:07 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
Also PoE is already free to play.... lol

Tell that to my internet bill.

who is this internet Bill?

does Bill spend a bit to much time online and thats why you call him internet Bill?

dose he play PoE?

Internet Bill is a made up character in your head. You tell me about internet Bill.
I reckon internet Bill is a little like this

I dont see any any key!
"
SuicideAll wrote:

Don't forget the energy you consumed playing the game. That energy comes from food that isn't free either. Eating = Pay to Play!.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:

but if we are going down that road PoE is not free because it requires a computer... so yeah

Hand-helds are the future. Game Boy in the future will be more powerful than our desktops of today.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:

Hand-helds are the future. Game Boy in the future will be more powerful than our desktops of today.

They will still need internet
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

Have you ever used a Game Boy? I'm pretty sure internet will be free in the future anyways. Some countries already do it.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Have you ever used a Game Boy? I'm pretty sure internet will be free in the future anyways. Some countries already do it.

the modern hand helds all use internet

gameboys are a thing of the past
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

the modern hand helds all use internet

gameboys are a thing of the past

They are still around. They are marketed towards the youngest of children. The point is that they don't NEEED internet. Hand-helds are the future. Hardware data storage will still be a thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info