Hey Tencent... Mercenaries Please

I figure if GGG refused to make it a priority, maybe your majority stake in the company can have some influence over them.

I WANT FULLY EQUIPABLE MERCENARIES, AND NOT WIMPY FOOL MERCENARIES LIKE YOU FIND IN DIABLO 3.

THANKS...

And no, even if you get them to make mercenaries, finally, I still won't like communism.

Though I will say the best thing communists ever did, would be to create Mercenaries in POE, IF you do it.

COME ON CHRIS, JONATHAN AND ERIK... MAKE MERCENARIES... DON'T MAKE COMMUNISTS FORCE YOUR HAND... BE PROACTIVE !!!

And... if a forum moderator is even THINKING of taking this thread too seriously...

Though, I am serious about mercenaries being needed in this and ALL aRPG's... it shouldn't even be an option... any more than the blue and red orbs on the screen are an option.

AND IF A PLAYER READS THIS AND SAYS ANIMATE GUARDIAN IS A MERCENARY SORT OF OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... !!!
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 4:07:48 PM
Wait... Communist are all about equality right? Balance confirmed?
D3 didn't had mercenaries, just followers and they were kinda useful when u equipped that relic that made them immortal. They had quite a lot of stuff that buffed your char and debuffed the enemy.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Mercenaries suck. They were a bad idea in Diablo 2, they're a bad idea now.

Like hell I'm decking a derpy-assed A.I. bot with no survival instincts in a bunch of unrecoverable expensive items so they can be a crappy minion taking up valuable screen space. I won't do it for Animated Guardians, I'm not doing it for mercenaries.
Animated Guardian.

boom

done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info