RIP poe

"
it is time to harvest the rewards.

Right on the spot. I guess they run some statistic numbers and calculated that PoE is truly dying so why not harvest and cash out? From an economist point of view it's the right thing to do. For people that play this game? Ofc not, no wonder people won't buy supporter stuff anymore. We are soon to see p2w and paid expansions so the concept of "support" is no longer there. I guess next league will still be good and safe from evil corruption. After that i'm not sure at all. Soon to be a "whalefest" game where the only people left are the ones that Tecent can make cash off.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on May 21, 2018, 1:15:22 PM
"
IIPheXII wrote:
"
it is time to harvest the rewards.

Right on the spot. I guess they run some statistic numbers and calculated that PoE is truly dying so why not harvest and cash out? From an economist point of view it's the right thing to do. For people that play this game? Ofc not, no wonder people won't buy supporter stuff anymore. We are soon to see p2w and paid expansions so the concept of "support" is no longer there. I guess next league will still be good and safe from evil corruption. After that i'm not sure at all. Soon to be a "whalefest" game where the only people left are the ones that Tecent can make cash off.

you read my mind! yeah man...sad sad day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info