Premium Tabs - Listing Publicly for Trading

The current functionality for premium tabs listing items for sale is fairly primitive with the Divination tab requiring me to list ALL my cards publicly so I can price a dozen or so. This causes the problem of constant messages about random cards that have no pricing that I do not wish to list.

Currency tabs set to public remove the right-click functionality of using orbs which has caused the issue of being forced to list currencies in separate tabs which to conserve on bag space brings in the issue of stock amounts.

I am unsure of how the currency tab situation could be solved maybe others have suggestions short of having a second currency tab.

Can an option be implemented to only list items that have been priced?
Last edited by LynchyAUS on May 21, 2018, 2:26:32 AM
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 10:07:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
There actually already IS a solution to the listing part, though GGG, for some reason, didn't give much fanfare when they introduced it. (hell, I can't even tell WHEN this was, only it was less than a year ago)

Once you've set a tab to public, when you right-click individual items, the bottom option on the drop-down box is "Do Not Index." This will HIDE the item from any item-indexer searches, like poe.trade and Pathofexile.com/Trading. (the shorthand tag for it, if you're typing/copy-pasting them in, is "~skip")

Granted, this might be a little inconvenient for doing ALL those cards, especially if you routinely empty out stacks to turn them in. But if you just let them accumulate (especially the low-value ones) then it's not as much of an issue.

Granted, the whole "can't directly use orbs" part is also a pain that should have a solution introduced by GGG; as essential as currency tabs are, they could still be a good deal better.

Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
LynchyAUS wrote:

Can an option be implemented to only list items that have been priced?

Seconding this with another use case: I would sometimes like to add notes to items without having them listed for sale. Currently the only way to add a note is to open the entire tab to public. Yes, there are workarounds such as setting the price of everything to 9999 exa, but obviously this is less than ideal.

"Public, but only list items with a price set" setting would solve both issues.
"
ACGIFT wrote:

Granted, this might be a little inconvenient for doing ALL those cards, especially if you routinely empty out stacks to turn them in. But if you just let them accumulate (especially the low-value ones) then it's not as much of an issue.

Considering the sheer amount of cards a little inconvenient is an understatement lol, I would rather I didn't have to do this.
Last edited by LynchyAUS on May 21, 2018, 3:33:44 AM
For cards specifically, you can move the cards you actually want to sell into a normal premium stash tab and index them there. Keep the (majority of) cards you want to keep in the divination tab.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
For cards specifically, you can move the cards you actually want to sell into a normal premium stash tab and index them there. Keep the (majority of) cards you want to keep in the divination tab.

Kinda defeats the purpose of Div tab even having trade functionality then doesn't it?

I think most ppl atm resort to moving stuff (orbs, div, ess, frags, etc) to other tabs to sell but it doesn't make sense to have premium features on those tabs if using them is going to be a hindrance and forced to use up more bag space.
"
LynchyAUS wrote:
Considering the sheer amount of cards a little inconvenient is an understatement lol, I would rather I didn't have to do this.

Well, given it's likely be a one-time thing, and you'd only have up to 200 stacks to "hide" (if you were only selling 1 and owned the other 200...) it'd still be far less work than many OTHER stash-management operations the game expects of us. (see: merging currency tabs after a league!)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info