So long and thanks for all the fish GGG

It was an epic ride while it lasted. Not going to stick around and watch this become P2W mobile trash.
I spend way to much money on this game, far more then I should have ever justified. I have been looking for years to quit.

Sorry for all the people grasping at straws and truly think that nothing is going to change, I hope you realize that GGG doesn't make the decisions anymore. The disillusion on Reddit right now is staggering.

just like when Blizzard was bought by Activation Now we have Call of Warcraft: Black ops Nexus 2 "the prequel DLC comes free with Pre-orders!!"

Thanks for the great times GGG. Anyone wants my shit ill be throwing it away probably tomorrow 7PM EST 100's exalts and deleting all my charters ensuring I don't come back a year or two down the line.

Edit: On second thought I'm just going to delete my chars. Unless someone can get to me before hand. Not going to do a stupid giveaway. :)
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by EtherBunny66 on May 21, 2018, 2:20:30 AM
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 4:13:43 PM
Bye Felicia. And no I dont want your free shit. Anything given w/o effort is not appreciated and makes world a worse place.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 21, 2018, 2:40:43 AM
Yeah, i'm not too happy about it either. Tencent has ruined games before and i'm afraid PoE is not going to be an exception either. I hope Chris knows what he's getting into.
Last edited by pencilsketch on May 21, 2018, 2:46:34 AM
"
pencilsketch wrote:
Yeah, i'm not too happy about it either. Tencent has ruined games before and i'm afraid PoE is not going to be an exception either. I hope Chris knows what he's getting into.

He does. A nice new Ferrari or two.
"
Culblade2 wrote:
"
pencilsketch wrote:

He does. A nice new Ferrari or two.

Tencent footprint effect would make us feel better tho,just like we love razer footprints.
:^) My post goes too deep for plebs to understand.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
This isn't a sweet deal *with* another industry-related business. This is golden handcuff submission.

This.

Seen it before.

I'm pretty sure it will happen this time aswell. No hope. Sad.
Well I am totally unashamed to take all your stuff
"
pencilsketch wrote:

What games?

"
EtherBunny66 wrote:
So long and thanks for all the fish GGG

I dont recall GGG making fishing available.

"So long and thanks for all the supporter packs, sucker."
Last edited by ThePathOfExileTM on May 21, 2018, 3:57:56 PM
well i would wait for the fuckup if i were you.

better than to regret that fast decision to quit. the internetz remembers you know?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info