[3.10] For Scion - One Punch Girl (Crit. Infernal Blow / Cyclone w/ Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse)

As far as i can tell, Herald of Ash would be better for clear packs of mobs, where purity is better for single target dps.

Also worth mentioning that the minions spawned by purity also work as another layer of defense, as they will take hits for you (projectiles that don't pierce), on heavy fights such as Elder/Shaper, having 'something' take a projectile for you can mean the difference between life and death. I'm pretty sure the projectiles from both Elder and Shaper don't pierce (need confirmation from an experienced player).
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
dejs96 wrote:
We should run 3 auras now?
Herald of ash+Hatred+Herald of purity?

You will need to use Enlighten 4 in order to run all 3 auras. And that could still prove to be too tight on the mana pool. Pick 1 of the heralds and see which one of them fit better for your play style and add War Banner instead.

Setup 1: Hatred + Herald of Purity + War Banner

Setup 2: Hatred + Herald of Ash + War Banner

What the point of War Banner besides Adrenalin? We don't need Accuracy, and IB deal mostly fire damage, so phys damage taken not greatest thing as well.
What jewels do you use in your skill tree, cant see them listed anywhere? Thanks
"
vvvliamd wrote:
What jewels do you use in your skill tree, cant see them listed anywhere? Thanks

Jewels with rolls:
- Flat life or life %
- Flat physical or flat fire
- Increased physical % damage
- Attack speed
- Crit multiplier
Thanks for the build! Trying it out right now to see how to make it into a decent starter for 3.6.

I was thinking going another skill up until i get the facebreakers, the neck and maybe the shield for smoother leveling.

Any smart people in here with some tips on what to use up until that point that can use the same skill tree with few respecs or if infernal blow is a good/decent leveling build even without the items.

Playing with blade vortex on this "test" character right now, it works but it doesn't feel effective.

(Keep in mind that i'm trying to simulate the start of a new league so no leveling uniques from lvl 1 and stuff)

Regards
"
Quarie wrote:
Thanks for the build! Trying it out right now to see how to make it into a decent starter for 3.6.

I was thinking going another skill up until i get the facebreakers, the neck and maybe the shield for smoother leveling.

Any smart people in here with some tips on what to use up until that point that can use the same skill tree with few respecs or if infernal blow is a good/decent leveling build even without the items.

Playing with blade vortex on this "test" character right now, it works but it doesn't feel effective.

(Keep in mind that i'm trying to simulate the start of a new league so no leveling uniques from lvl 1 and stuff)

Regards

I would recommend going Claw + Molten Strike. This way, it will allows you to switch over to actual build without requiring you to make much changes to the skill tree.

Remember to level Infernal Blow in your alt weapons. :)
Hi OP, thanks for making this guide. I'm planning on making this as my 2nd character on Synthesis and was wondering if Slayer is still a good ascendancy to go with this league? Would Chieftain be better?

And is this still Uber Elder / Shaper viable?

Thanks
Last edited by kazafz on Mar 19, 2019, 3:47:07 AM
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP, thanks for making this guide. I'm planning on making this as my 2nd character on Synthesis and was wondering if Slayer is still a good ascendancy to go with this league? Would Chieftain be better?

And is this still Uber Elder / Shaper viable?

Thanks

Though Slayer has been nerfed 50% for Scion, it is still good for this build.

It is definitely Shaper viable but vs Uber Elder, it can be challenging because you need to be in close proximity in the fight.
Any thoughts on this build in 3.7? Probably a completely different build, but I'm curious if now a very strong slow attacking One Punch character is viable, now with animation cancelling
Any chance this will be updated for 3.7? I didn't get the chance to finish leveling my scion for this build in 3.6, but I heard that infernal blow is one of the most satisfying builds to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info