[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
Bhaya wrote:
I am enjoying your build in Incursion league, level 79 with 7 golems. Kitava at around level 67 with 5 golems was a joke as never before. Build progress (items) is only checked by a slow stream of currency in a new league but it is better than I thought.

I have a question related to mana management. I am able to turn on 3 auras simultanously: anger, flammability and discipline. But there is no enough mana left (it's zero) for flesh offering and enduring cry. How are you able to do it?

Maybe couple reduce mana nodes + enlighten gem enough for that?
"
whyarewehere wrote:

I am exactly copying your build and already taken "sovereignty" and use 2 x enlighten support gems, both level 2. I am only missing "4% increased maximum Mana" node. The only way for me is to drop flammability as aura and cast it manually along with flesh offering and now enduring cry.

Also is there any particular reason why you have chosen desecrate spell and how often do you use it?
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 9, 2018, 7:11:57 PM
"
Bhaya wrote:
"
whyarewehere wrote:

I am exactly copying your build and already taken "sovereignty" and use 2 x enlighten support gems, both level 2. I am only missing "4% increased maximum Mana" node.

Also is there any particular reason why you have chosen desecrate spell and how often do you use it?

BTW, I'm not the build creator (TC); I'm just someone that also trying this build, that's why I put "?" there because I'm also not sure sorry.
"
whyarewehere wrote:
BTW, I'm not the build creator (TC); I'm just someone that also trying this build, that's why I put "?" there because I'm also not sure sorry.

I am sorry. I though it was Angry_Roleplayer. It is late here. :)
"
Bhaya wrote:
"
whyarewehere wrote:

I am sorry. I though it was Angry_Roleplayer. It is late here. :)

Haha no worries, unfortunately I'm still in early level of this build; can't even use all those 3 aura/curse yet.
OP, can this be done as CI + skin of the loyal, drop one of the weapons for a good shaped shield?

Great guide btw

Edit: Paragon of calamity leech works on golems? if so, is ghost reaver viable?
Last edited by Kaymace on Jun 9, 2018, 10:25:29 PM
Would Shavronne's be worth getting? I'm afraid of doing a hybrid build and dealing with chaos damage.
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
"
elegant wrote:
Would Shavronne's be worth getting? I'm afraid of doing a hybrid build and dealing with chaos damage.

I am going to get it as a quality of life upgrade.I currently have over 3k of life (level 81) and chaos damage is very annoying. I easily die if I don't pay extreme attention and react in split of a secund which with all the lag and bad GGG's servers resulted in a few deaths.
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 10, 2018, 6:25:29 AM
"
elegant wrote:

It's definitely worth it for HC. For SC it's a pesonal choice. If you want to be safer then yes. But it's definitely not mandatory
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Angry_Roleplayer, could you be kind enough and address my questions from the bottom of the previous page (8). Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 10, 2018, 6:29:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info