Super Stash Sale

"
Azorien wrote:
Still waiting for option to merge 4 premiums into quad.

Yeah, that would be amazing.. I have 100 premium tabs + all new tabs to maps and shit :D
Nice!
Need more stash tabs always!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Hi! Welcome to New Zealand were the weekends start on Thursday and end on Tuesday...
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
Hi! Welcome to New Zealand were the weekends start on Thursday and end on Tuesday...

Yes, that is MEST - middle earth standard time.
Halflings only, you shall not pass. Ty.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Can you please discount the fragment tab to 50 instead of 55 once, so that I don't have to buy 100 coins and end up with 45 ones I don't need right now? :)
"
Falrinthzor wrote:
Still to expensive. The milking is to hard. Proper UI fragmented into bazillion of expensive microtransactions. This game is more expensive than any AAA title if you want to have proper UI and way to use all the in-game systems comfortably.

This. Good luck managing more than one end game characters without additional tabs.
Nevermind trading. Remember when GGG said the store would be only cosmetics?
Regaring tabs the worst offender is probably maps, seconded by cards and finally currency itself.
I'd be content to support GGG financially if it didn't feel like they try to rip me off. I mean, you could buy a full game, maybe two, for the cost of a single tab.

"
Irongunner wrote:
Can you please discount the fragment tab to 50 instead of 55 once, so that I don't have to buy 100 coins and end up with 45 ones I don't need right now? :)

But that's the whole point. That's the point of having to buy points rather than directly what you're aiming for.
I swear the guys at microsoft who started this trend with xbox will rot in hell.
Last edited by SPTX on May 19, 2018, 4:16:51 PM
make premium stash tabs convertible to premium quads for a small extra $

please work on that!
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Nice! I just needed some extra space.

I also got my first support pack for the OST. I like this upgrade system you have here.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
Fell into the trap, bought my first supporter pack after 5years =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info