Elreon Defend missions need less duration more density

I dont say Elreon must be the new breach but cmon there is no fun in waiting for 1 min in that area.

I think double density and 30 sec will be okay.
Last bumped on May 18, 2018, 8:05:38 AM
I could tell you about something else that could use more density, but I don't want to get my post removed.

There are a million and one ways to interpret that, by the way. Enjoy. ;)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
On the one hand - yeah that timer seems annoying by times.

On the other hand, it is 60 seconds of your life. How fine a hair are we going to split here. How Instant Gratification can this world be?

I am solidly on the fence between these opinions!
Some Elreon Missions are fine. Some are worse than strongboxes guarded by a stream of monsters.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Master missions in general need a major overhaul. This is definitely an easy way to fix elreon missions though.
[3.4] Speedy Herald of Agony Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2212220/page/1
People need to play games like Civ or Windward or something similar, then come back to PoE. Believe me, you won't be bothered by something taking 60 secs anymore. It's a game... instant gratification is bad for you, and I mean, REALLY bad for you.

Last edited by Xavathos on May 18, 2018, 1:49:31 AM
"
Completed 9 ChallengesXavathos wrote:
People need to play games like Civ or Windward or something similar, then come back to PoE. Believe me, you won't be bothered by something taking 60 secs anymore. It's a game... instant gratification is bad for you, and I mean, REALLY bad for you.

If you had to wait 60s watching your enemies move in Civ, you would turn on quick enemy movement because holy crap who wants to watch enemies walking slowly towards you for a minute?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Completed 9 ChallengesXavathos wrote:

If you had to wait 60s watching your enemies move in Civ, you would turn on quick enemy movement because holy crap who wants to watch enemies walking slowly towards you for a minute?

I play without Quick Combat. But I do have Quick Move on. I find quick combat a little confusing in mass battles combined with quick move.

60 second missions are ok. There's another type of Elreon mission, one where you need to kill mobs long enough. And that "long enough" is basically always longer than those 60 second missions. These are cancerrrrr
Replying to all these posts is tiresome, so here's a collective reply:

Delve is NOT supposed to be an alternative to mapping.
i always go with eleron for the fully upgraded hideout challenge because his missions are super easy and almost impossible to fail,the downside is what the OP said but i rather do his missions than any of the others. vagan is super easy as well and fast but i never use his workbench

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info