SICK Searching Eye Craft

Crafted up this beauty last night, still in awe

Last bumped on Jun 1, 2018, 8:17:32 AM
Nice jewel gz, sold same one but a tier higher cold dmg for 100 ex if you need some sort of price reference.

Some ridiculous jewel mirror services going around when many people don't realize its not hard to craft a very good jewel esp with ~300 ex mirror + fee
Last edited by yutotea on May 16, 2018, 1:16:16 PM
It has all t1, there is no higher cold tier. That said i am (still) wondering if it would be mirrorable if divined to near perfection, tho crit mult might be more desirable, but still gg for ele builds.
woops my bad dude swore that flat t1 was 32 up didnt craft searchings for awhile so even more gz to you then its really a wr dream :)

Depends I guess but paying 300 ex for 1 jewel is beyond retarded and bow mods is considerably easier to roll as well. But then again std is filled with er.. geniuses so there's that if you want to try

Obviously people who mirror jewels havent sat down with some nice music and actually tried to craft them

Also divine for 50 aesthetics and gl selling/using!
No crit multi or attack speed = 10 ex jewel
10 ex = 2 ex + 5 necro hit me up @lightwoods
"
yutotea wrote:
Nice jewel gz, sold same one but a tier higher cold dmg for 100 ex if you need some sort of price reference.

Some ridiculous jewel mirror services going around when many people don't realize its not hard to craft a very good jewel esp with ~300 ex mirror + fee

really? 100ex? lets say a 3 prop jewel is 20ex for argument sake. since if you roll a mod like a damage to bow, the jewel locks on to those mods meaning it will never roll mods for axe ect. There is like 15 mods that you cal roll with like 4 desirable. (if it is 2 suffix and life roll then there is about 1 out 6 for t1 rolls) so at most should be 40ex taking into price drop for bricked jewels. Pm me the guy that bought your jewel, pls, :P
I like how when i craft quad dps jewels with crit mult im told its worthless as no life.

Then i craft a quad t1 dual light w/life and am told 10ex. I wouldnt sell this for under 75 myself and that would only be if i was super desperate.

Edit-- a poe.trade search shows a jewel with the exact same affixes up for mirror service, nicer rolls but thats just divines. Enthralling sphere searching posted 2 mos ago. So much for 10ex, he asks 50 for mirror service...
Last edited by faustian1 on May 16, 2018, 6:59:14 PM
All of those jewels sound pretty sick, don't let flippers tell you otherwise.

Would be very difficult to beat Enthralling Spheres 10 off perf roll, i'd just try to get a good roll, list for a lower fee and see what happens. If no one's interested you can still sell it afterwards.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
MiniST wrote:
"
yutotea wrote:

really? 100ex? lets say a 3 prop jewel is 20ex for argument sake. since if you roll a mod like a damage to bow, the jewel locks on to those mods meaning it will never roll mods for axe ect. There is like 15 mods that you cal roll with like 4 desirable. (if it is 2 suffix and life roll then there is about 1 out 6 for t1 rolls) so at most should be 40ex taking into price drop for bricked jewels. Pm me the guy that bought your jewel, pls, :P

You'd have to be some kind of idiot to pay even 40 exalts for this considering there are better dps affixes than flat ele damage for the majority of bow builds. Even if those mods did not exist, this jewel is still nowhere near 100 exalt unless you happen to find an rmt whale.

With the existence of POB why are people spending 80 extra exalts for .4% dps gain on a build with so much dps that additional dps does not actually do anything?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on May 17, 2018, 4:35:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info