Flashback Shared Prize Pool

Am I right in reading that the prize pool is shared between PC and Xbox? They don't mention any weighting to the allocation so is it reasonable to assume xbox players are royally screwed due to the smaller player base?

Also is the alt art demigod's thing a cosmetic or a chest piece? All the other stuff is cosmetic but the demi's looks like an actual chest prize. Am I right in thinking that if you only play new leagues it is essentially a worthless trinket destined for standard and never to be seen by the player that won it. (I only play new leagues and abandon characters once league is over).

Was trying to decide whether to push for a top tier placing or revert back to Bestiary and try to complete challenges for a guaranteed cosmetic(s).

Cheers.
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2018, 2:02:31 PM
PC and Xbox are separate. However all prizes on Xbox will be divided differently based on HC, SSF, etc with lower amounts, due to the lower player base. I'll see if I can find the post somewhere again. Updated.

Edit: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2140082

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Prizes:
PC version: The top 3 players of each of the Ascendancy classes by experience will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).
PC version: Players who reach ranks 4 through 10 of each Ascendancy class will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).
Xbox One version: The top 2 players of each of the Ascendancy classes by experience will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).
Xbox One version: Players who reach ranks 3 through 5 of each Ascendancy class will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).
Players who reach level 35 will receive a Sin and Innocence Mystery Box. This prize is available only once per account. Leveling multiple characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the Flashback HC Event, Flashback SSF Event, Flashback SSF HC Event and Xbox One versions of these events. The winners will be chosen through random-draw:
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on May 16, 2018, 11:44:02 AM
The microtransactions are a shared prize pool between the platforms, while the Demigods Dominance are respective to PC and Xbox events. Check out the Xbox Announcements forum for Event specific threads which contain more info on these.

Demigods Dominance are a chest piece item that your character can use. They're not restricted to standard. Event rewards such as these will be given to these winning accounts in a 'Remove Only' stash tab, which they'll have access to in a new challenge leagues after a restricted period has passed.
MTX are shared? Damn that sucks... the 90's ladder on PC is more than the general active Xbox pop. Just look at how many people sit above 90 in the combined flashback pool on Xbox.

Man... once again we're the step child GGG don't want :\
Last edited by LucaExplo on May 21, 2018, 6:02:59 PM
I understand these are free prizes but I believe you would have attracted way more people to participate if the pool was not shared with PC. It is way more time consuming to reach level 95 on xbox given the abysmal player base, lack of macros, and controller limitations.

That being said, this game has improved tremendously on xbox since Harbringer. It's just disappointing xbox players will not be equally rewarded for such a grind when it would cost GGG next to nothing for a few more packs.

Last edited by obaybee on May 24, 2018, 8:04:56 PM
Hey guys,
that's cherry picking. As Xbox players, we cannot demand equality (in terms of service and updates) and at the same time be disappointed when we're being treated equally with big brother PC. I think sharing the pool, even when that means I get jack, to me is the right call.
"
groetzi wrote:
Hey guys,
that's cherry picking. As Xbox players, we cannot demand equality (in terms of service and updates) and at the same time be disappointed when we're being treated equally with big brother PC. I think sharing the pool, even when that means I get jack, to me is the right call.

But, we are two different populations, impossible to combine, with absolutely no possibility of ever interacting... There is no possibility of us being "separate, yet equal," because we can never, ever, be within the same population.

The only reason I can see there could be for a combining awards is some sort of internal thing, like some accountant has placed a valuation category that combines all e-assets and they can't separate them on their books or they can't track certain award types for XBox for some reason.

But, neither of those make much more sense than combining awards for both populations does...

/shrug

I don't particularly care, right now, but this sort of thing should not be continued. It's the players, individually, that should have an equal chance compared across platforms, not the aggregated players, since the latter does not logically exist.
i just imagine tha day as we are not see like damn scurvy dogs...ay at less merge accounts with the forum.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
The microtransactions are a shared prize pool between the platforms, while the Demigods Dominance are respective to PC and Xbox events. Check out the Xbox Announcements forum for Event specific threads which contain more info on these.

Demigods Dominance are a chest piece item that your character can use. They're not restricted to standard. Event rewards such as these will be given to these winning accounts in a 'Remove Only' stash tab, which they'll have access to in a new challenge leagues after a restricted period has passed.

How long 'a restricted period' will be? I am expecting Demigod's Dominance tomorrow and didn't know I can use them in new league, until now!
"
R1ero wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Event rewards such as these will be given to these winning accounts in a 'Remove Only' stash tab, which they'll have access to in a new challenge leagues after a restricted period has passed.

How long 'a restricted period' will be?

Can anyone give an update to this please? When can we expect the Demi's during Incursion?
I'm just itching to double corrupt one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info