Incursion League FAQ

About half of the questions here are answered if you read this topic with understanding or if you watch the announcement trailer...

"
vio wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You won't be able to complete any more Incursions until you enter the full Temple in the present day.

can you please elaborate on that?

what about next day?

do we have to do the 11 incursions + final temple within a day?

It is written that your 11 encounters are not depending of time. You can complete 5 in one day and 6 in the other. Then you will be able to open 6 portals to the final Temple. If you don't open temple, you will not be able to comlpete incrusions anymore, but you can open it, enter it, leave it and let the rest of portals disappear(just ignore them). That way you will reset the 11 counter and will be able to do incrusions again.
The "present day" that Bex mention is not present day in real life, but present day as nowdays, becouse with incrusion portals you are going back in time to decide your temple design in "present day" as nowdays.. its the theme of the league how can you miss that ;/

To some spotted whiny scrubs who are trying to drop breachead. Learn your game! You want somthing? Look it up in wiki and stop complain for your own fault!

This is the game where you grinds and its content is adjusted to that factor. You can't complain after doing yellow maps and somehow hit 90lvl at the end of the league that you didnt encounter all content that league had to offer.
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Missing the most important questions:

-Which incursion stages have a timer?
-What happens if we fail the timer?
-Are slower builds able to complete the timer?

Thanks!

- All incursions in the past have about 10 seconds, which expand when killing monster.
The Treasure temple in the present don't have a timer and can explored as long as you want.

- if you fail the timer, you will be brought back to the map you were before. If you couldn't open a door or kill an architect, you only would get your lootsplosion without anything changed in the room. If you kill an architect or opened a door, the room is changed in the present. You won't get kicked out of the temple before time is out, so you will always have a timeout.

- 10 seconds at the beginning is hard - maybe they will change the number. I think it is like Breach, you don't need to be that fast, as long as you are able to kill large monstergroups to pump your time. But to reach the architect and/or door could be hard without fast moving, but to say that for sure, we have to see, how big a room can be.
I'm wondering what way String of Servitude will triple „Grants level 15 Vitality skill”, triple that skill level or shitty 3 same skills in slot?
I like how we kinda can tell our own story. From what ive seen, it fits quite well as a side thing to the main quests.
This will be an avesome expansion. But ...

When we get our Fishing Expansion???
I want my Fisherman Exile Expansion Now!!!

... please?
One question I still have from the announcement and also your recent post about vaal skill changes and it isn´t really specific to incursion.

How do vaal gems work now? Do you use one gem with the whole setup thing and then can bind to keys to it? one for the normal gem and one to the vaal version? Or is it triggered automaticly once you reach a full charge?

For the rest, thanks for the FAQ, I am sure a lot of people going to try out traps, so will I possibly and I hope traps work good in incursions... But i guess they will with the new trapper gloves...
To me this again sounds very confusing i hope it will be easier to understand when the league starts... I never fully understood Bestiary league and i ended up just ignoring it because it was too complicated... please make the next leagues easy to understand and interact with GGG. Or at least make a VERY! easy to understand guide so everyone can take part of the league mechanics and not just the smartest 5% of players.
"
LordBlick wrote:
I'm wondering what way String of Servitude will triple „Grants level 15 Vitality skill”, triple that skill level or shitty 3 same skills in slot?

lvl 45 vitality! LUL!
"
How many keys will you find in an Incursion?

I remember Legacy league - 0 keys for 2 month. So salty random
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Really hyped for the new league! But won't be able to play first two weeks because of vacation :(
never trust ze germans!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info