Incursion League FAQ

"
DrAssclown wrote:
How about you start making every new league like the current flashback event. Every area has previous 3 leagues activated and always has the current league in every area. It solves the problem of players who dont like the league still have other things to enjoy.

Sound like legacy league which we have played before ?
This sounds more interesting than any league mechanic so far. Strategic decisions + clearspeed meta + lootsploosions, mmmmm... Expand the inventory plz :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Missing the most important questions:

-Which incursion stages have a timer?
-What happens if we fail the timer?
-Are slower builds able to complete the timer?

Thanks!
Everything I heard so far sounds really good. Won't skip this league (like last one). :)
"
Yes, the Incursion is loaded as you enter an area.

I frequently encounter people running PoE on systems with just 4gigs of RAM that crash all the time. This will make it worse, please update the system requirements on steam!
Perception is reality.
[quote="bex_ggg"]You won't be able to complete any more Incursions until you enter the full Temple in the present day. [/quote]

can you please elaborate on that?

what about next day?

do we have to do the 11 incursions + final temple within a day?

been in a hurry. really forgot about the time travel ... :-(
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 14, 2018, 4:34:39 AM
Let us pray that the challenge rewards will give a set,I have soo many helmet mtxs that idk what to do with them :P.
"
vio wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You won't be able to complete any more Incursions until you enter the full Temple in the present day.

what about next day?

No. Remember the shtick here is *time travel*, the final temple being in the present day is just noting that it's taking place in the "current" time as opposed to the past.
"
vio wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You won't be able to complete any more Incursions until you enter the full Temple in the present day.

what about next day?

Yeah, would like to understand this one as well.
So, my temple runs stay active throughout the whole day, is that it?
And if I finish it (complete final temple), I can start a new Incursion in the same day?
Also, can I build my final temple by repeating areas? (Say, I didn't yet get to mapping, so I keep replaying Canal in Act 4 for example.)
Nice League boiiiis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info