Incursion League FAQ

Will incursions be able to drop items specific to the maps they're connected to? E.G. If I do an incursion while running the Burial Chambers map, will I be able to get The Doctor from it?
With the new Vaal skills giving the base skill, will it grant two activatable skills (base + vaal), or will it turn into the vaal skill once enough souls have been acquired? How will vaal passive skills work?

Thanks! Keep up the good work!
Answered most of my questions. Thanks!
Thanks for coming out with such a quick FAQ response for all the community questions that have come up since the trailer.

Love your work as a team GGG!
IGN: Steeldraconis
G3 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goodguygaming
Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/y5nvpcpo
Check out the CHAD Zerker build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2478633
S𓆣C𓆣A𓆣R𓆣A𓆣B𓆣G𓆣O𓆣D𓆣L𓆣I𓆣V𓆣E𓆣S𓆣
Example: 1 portal left then I reach last rooms(where I am already full of goods) - how can I carry out this whole loot with one portal? lol
To 1st June there is some time yet - enough to add some mule with infinite saddlebags at the end of incursion which take all our goods.After TP to city mule stand around stash and allow us mass reloading to the stash :)))

For me this league can start faster - I not do anything now but only waiting for new league and creating new character...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Thanks for the information, looks nice!
You're right, I get it. It all makes sense.
Saved
"
PromaG wrote:
Example: 1 portal left then I reach last rooms(where I am already full of goods) - how can I carry out this whole loot with one portal? lol
To 1st June there is some time yet - enough to add some mule with infinite saddlebags at the end of incursion which take all our goods.After TP to city mule stand around stash and allow us mass reloading to the stash :)))

For me this league can start faster - I not do anything now but only waiting for new league and creating new character...

Do exactly what you would in a map with 6 portals. Only take out the best items.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You won't be able to complete any more Incursions until you enter the full Temple in the present day. If you wanted to, you could simply enter it and leave it again to reset it without running it but you'd be foregoing many rewards!

So if I crash in Temple, I'm losing all the progress? Or I misunderstood something?

I'm guessing it's the same as all maps and instances. If the server loses your instance it's gone. Same as Shaper, Elder and Atziri maps etc. However, if your computer crashes and the instance is still available then you can re-enter.
100% Ethical, most of the time.
Last edited by Vaydra on May 13, 2018, 11:58:21 PM
boy that is cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info