[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hello i just sell all my gear from my last build and i have 30 exalted my question is, how far can i push with this build investing those 30ex? Thank you!
Last edited by Aeterc on Oct 20, 2018, 4:18:30 PM
Hello again :-)

Just a little update to my progession:

Working atm on getting a few more exalts to buy unnatural instinct.

"Farming" shaper and uber elder without any problems. Yesterday i missed my first uber elder. I was "stuck" and could not move neither use a skill until something killed me. Happened 4 (!) times in one try.

Can anyone give me a reason for this? Never had something like this before. (Or was it just a server error?)

PS: Delve 400 with my first city boss yesterday :-)
Guffin: I just rerolled back to your build, and I noticed your trade link for the end game claws has leech claws show up. I think you should edit that trade link to make sure people get the LGoH implicit. I know you explain this in the guide and a few pages back, but I'm sure some people arent going to realize and spend 5 exalts on a leech claw, when a LGOH claw w/ less DPS would have been better.
Between

and

PoB says the latter gives us more damage, so safe to say it's the better corruption for both mapping and bossing?
Hello am level 71 just equiped all gear feels fast am on act 9 did lvling on BA everything perfect but degen is too big can u please help me
Hey, playing PoE for the first time since a while now and loving this build.

Leveled with sunder to 70, specced into this build, got into maps now and the only issue I have is I reave/blood flurry the shit out of everything but can't manage to stay alive due to blood rage draining my whole lifepool, when I'm not hitting anything. I died alot because of this. (T1-T4 Maps)

It feels like overleeching does not work, even though I'm slayer ascendancy.

What am I doing wrong? https://pastebin.com/yWB0hVJu

EDIT: solved.
Last edited by tayfun999 on Oct 24, 2018, 1:40:11 PM
Hey man, I'm currently L81 rn, I feel like I have pretty solid gear, and I've pretty much following your skill tree to the dot. But, I feel wayyy too squishy in red maps, and the damage/leech just kinda feels off, idk.

Can you take a look @ my gear and point out anything that's off please?

Just with your Gear, no one can tell you about your character. YOu are lvl 81, and your characters/skilltrees are not public.

Good day, the author. I really liked your build, killed them all, but I would like to know what should be replaced in order to take more damage, but not to lose survival.
Hello sir ! First of all it is by far the best guide i’ve read so far. So thanks for the huge work man. Its my first élague so i’m kinda newbie but i.ve played a lot so far. I.m Level 87, and i love the build so much !
I would apreciate if you could check out my char/stuff tho, because i seems to be lacking of damage for now :/
Thanks again, and sorry if i messed up somethings you already repeat a bunch of times !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info