[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
Does Multistrike support Vaal-Skills now?

No, but it works on the normal Version of Reave that you get from Vaal Reave.

And Reave without Multistrike feels Shit for clear :D
Ah, I get it, thanks ;)
Hello. I was just curious, what do you think about using 2 different Blade Flurry setups, one for bossing and the other for clearing? I just tried Reave and I hated it. The clearing setup could have Increased AOE, or maybe I could just use it with Increased AOE while clearing stuff and swap for Concentrated Effect on bosses. The melee skills that attack from both hands are out of question, I'd like to stick to having a statstick.
"
Slandsj1o wrote:
Hello. I was just curious, what do you think about using 2 different Blade Flurry setups, one for bossing and the other for clearing? I just tried Reave and I hated it. The clearing setup could have Increased AOE, or maybe I could just use it with Increased AOE while clearing stuff and swap for Concentrated Effect on bosses. The melee skills that attack from both hands are out of question, I'd like to stick to having a statstick.

Sure, you can do it. That said, Blade Flurry clears way slower and less safe than reave. Reave is pretty much the best Melee Clearskill in terms of Speed/Area Coverage.

If that's no concern for you: you do what you want to mate. It's your Char :D
Just out of curiosity tho: what felt bad about reave?
And btw, I recommend levelling your Gems a bit before you use em :P Level them in your offhand for a bit and continue using Sunder/whatever until they are higher Level. Lvl 1 BF is gonna do jack shit.

Oh and another thing: don't go with the Meek Trees if you don't have Meeks yet. The non meek trees are there for a reason :P
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 2, 2018, 5:53:39 PM
"
Guffinn wrote:
If that's no concern for you: you do what you want to mate. It's your Char :D
Just out of curiosity tho: what felt bad about reave?

I actually just figured this was a bad idea. What felt bad about Reave was the very low aoe it had. Well, I was just stupid enough to forget to use Ancesteral Protector. I also put Inc AOE in my 5l setup and it feels dope enough for now. Not gonna bother with anything anymore untill I hit maps
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
JadedDragna wrote:
oh i love smite. alot of fun and nice dmg. ive switched to BF now with waspnest and gonna see how that goes. also got a 6 socket belly im trying to link xD gonna take a while

Gl on the linking mate :D
I usually just buy my 6links, cba to hit an unlucky 5k fuse Chest.

I added a Molten Strike Variation of this Build to the second Post, along the already existing Spectral Throw one.
This version is vastly the same as the "main" Build, but I decided to add it now as Molten Strike is mechanically superior for very deep Delves where your Reave Damage might fall off.

Note that this only really applys to people that wanna push the Ladder :)

trust me brotha i know the feeling! i just got the belly to 5 link. its good and bad.. now a need to get a new one and get that 6 link before i try and make this one 6 link and wreck it ;D xD

btw if u got time. could u check out my build ( https://pastebin.com/vhGZTf3u ) atm and suggest maybe some minor upgrades for dmg. or if im on the right track in the item stuff. ive never played with BF before im more of a cyclone guy so this is new to me xD

my main concern is the attack speed seems low atm. how should i fix that?
Last edited by JadedDragna on Sep 2, 2018, 9:02:18 PM
"
JadedDragna wrote:
btw if u got time. could u check out my build ( https://pastebin.com/vhGZTf3u ) atm and suggest maybe some minor upgrades for dmg. or if im on the right track in the item stuff. ive never played with BF before im more of a cyclone guy so this is new to me xD

Bout to go to sleep again, so only a quick thing:
I recommend Wasp Nest for a reason, it will feel way smoother. The Damage is the same, but the attack speed makes it feel great. Just included ToA because it might be cheaper but offers the same DPS. But I say that in the Guide :P

Other than that, go get a Innervate/Hypo Helmet for your Reave soon.

I can give a thorough review in like 10 hours or so, gl mate :)
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
JadedDragna wrote:

Bout to go to sleep again, so only a quick thing:
I recommend Wasp Nest for a reason, it will feel way smoother. The Damage is the same, but the attack speed makes it feel great. Just included ToA because it might be cheaper but offers the same DPS. But I say that in the Guide :P

Other than that, go get a Innervate/Hypo Helmet for your Reave soon.

I can give a thorough review in like 10 hours or so, gl mate :)

hmm could you give me an example of a helmet? just general what i should search for. i gues you mean a elder/shaper one?

and then i use my helmet as a pseudo 5 link for clear?
"
JadedDragna wrote:
hmm could you give me an example of a helmet? just general what i should search for. i gues you mean a elder/shaper one?

Please read the guide mate :)
It's all in there, including the Trade Links.
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
JadedDragna wrote:

Please read the guide mate :)
It's all in there, including the Trade Links.

yea sorry i completly glossed over that part of the guide! fixed it now and got a helmet! just need to get the last damn socket the right colour wich is gonna be a pain on str and int helmet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info